Five

"Hey Innie." Minho said as he sat by Jeongin who was first at the lunch table. The other guys didn't arrive yet and that gave Minho the perfect opportunity to ask the boy what he knows.

"Hey." He replied not knowing what's about to be thrown at him. "So. Remember yesterday, when we were talking after what happened with Rachel?" Minho started.

Jeongin suddenly stopped his spoon from being put into his mouth. "Yeah." He said slowly. "Well you were the first one to say I should go for it and ignore what people say about her. You seem to have...known her?" Minho tries to look for a reaction from the boy.

"Did you?" He added.

"What? No. We've never even talked before." He said with extra body movement. Minho gave him a weird look. "Why do you look nervous then?"

"Huh? Oh look the guys are coming. Seungmin come sit here." Jeongin stands up to pull Seungmin to sit between him and Minho. "O-oh okay." Seungmin let out as he was forcefully pulled to sit.

Minho let it slide and scooted down to make room for the other guys.

"Minho. How is it going with Rachel?" Felix asks. "Oh yeah. Did you listen to my advice and talked to her after class?" Jisung asks casually as he started to eat his lunch.

"I did actually." He said. "How'd it go?" Changbin asks.

"Uh let's not talk about it right now." Minho pursed his lips and avoided eye contact. "Speaking of Rachel, where is she?" Seungmin asks as he looked over at Rachel's usual table that was currently empty.

Without looking at the guys he answered quickly, "Library...again." Hyunjin said.

"How would you know that?" Minho furrowed his eyebrows at the guy. 'It's where she goes to think.' Hyunjin said in his head. He shrugged, "I just saw her enter the library building." He said instead.

"I'll be at the library then." Minho said as he start to stand up. "No. You can't." Hyunjin quickly said before Minho left the table.

"What? Why not?" He questioned. "Because..." Hyunjin tried to think of an excuse. "I need help with science homework that is due next class."

"You just had science." Felix said. Hyunjin looked at the boy with stern eyes. "Did I say science? I meant math homework." He then gave Minho pleading eyes hoping he will stay.

Minho caved in and sighed. "Fine." He went to sit next to the boy and grabbed the paper Hyunjin randomly pulled out from his bag. "This isn't math. This is history."

"Oh then it was history homework." Minho gave him a 'really?' look and he had a innocent look on his face in return.

-

"Raina. It's currently someone's 21st birthday and they want you as their server for the party." Seojun says. "Ooh I love the parties. They always give more tips."

"Because you're the only female bartender." He tilted his head. She shrugged, "Maybe so. I still get more money." Seojun chuckled as Raina walked away towards the group that was obviously there to celebrate someone's 21st birthday.

"Seojun." Chan calls over the guy. "Yes?"

"Do you mind handling today's delivery. It should be here any minute." Chan said. "Sure. But we really need more people on our team. Three can't be enough for a bar." Seojun said.

Chan shrugged, "Maybe so. But like we've been handling this just fine for the past 2 years."

"What's with you and Rachel, and the 'maybe so'?" He chuckles. Chan just shrugs then walks away. Seojun then left through the back door for the delivery.

The front door bell rings and Minho comes walking through the door. He went to his usual seat and waited for Raina. She wasn't here last night, maybe she'll be here tonight he thought.

"Aye there mate. What can I get you?" Chan asks the guy. "Uh is Raina working tonight?" Minho was suddenly shy. "Oh I remember you. Raina is actually serving a party. She won't be available the whole night."

"Oh uh. I can come back tomorrow." He was about to get up and leave until Chan stopped him. "Wait. If you need to talk to Raina then you are welcome to wait in our backroom."

He widened his eyes at the sudden offer. "I don't think I should-" Chan cut him off, "No I insist. Come, you can enter through here." Chan then lifted the flip-up bar counter and let Minho pass through.

Before they went on Chan suddenly stopped him. "You're not a murderer or have any weird fetishes right?" Minho panicked. "What? No." Chan chuckled, "I'm just kidding."

Chan opened the door and Minho hesitated before entering. It was a just a casual backroom but well decorated. "Do you do this to a lot of people? Like just invite them back here."

"Nope. You're actually first one. By the way, I didn't catch your name." Minho found his way to the couch and sat down. "Lee Minho." Chan just smiled. "I'm Bang Chan. Chan if you will."

"Cool." Minho awkwardly said. "May I ask, do you go to school?" Chan asks.

"I go to Miroh University, it's right on District 9." Chan's eyes lit up then excused himself saying he needs to get back to work. (A/n: hehe see what I did there.)