Ten

(That night)

It was a slow day so not many customers came in tonight.

"Why are you so smiley?" Chan asks as he wipes the counter. Minho was smiling at mid-air as he was cleaning some glasses.

"You know that girl I told you guys about. We hung a little today and it felt really wonderful." He continued to smile then looked up at Chan.

"Ooh really." Chan then looked at Rachel. She looked at him for a second then looked away. "Good for you man." Seojun patted Minho's shoulder.  "Yeah I just followed Raina's advice. So I should be thanking you." Minho smiled towards the girl now.

She was just busy sweeping the floors and when she heard her "name" she awkwardly looked up at the three guys. "Huh? Oh yeah just...doing what I do best. Giving advice."

"If only I knew who you were talking about the first time, or else I probably wouldn't have said anything." She mumbles under her breath.

"Oh shoot I promised my friends I would meet them in 10 minutes." Minho checked the time on the clock as he untied his waist apron. "It's cool. Go ahead, we're almost finish anyways." Chan said. 

"Thanks." Minho went to the backroom and came back out with his stuff. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." He said 'bye' as the other three waved 'bye' to him.

After Minho left Chan immediately hopped over the bar counter and ran up towards Rachel. He put his hands on her shoulders resulting in her widening her eyes in surprise. 

"Holy crap. You actually listened to me?" He chuckled through his words. Seojun tilt his head in confusion as he walked towards the two. "Am I missing something?" He asks.

"Rachel is the girl Minho was talking about." Chan said in a obvious tone. "But how can they be hanging out? He said the girl goes to his school." Seojun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Where does Rachel go?" Chan asks the guy. "Miroh University." Seojun answered. "Where did Minho say he goes?" Chan asks again. "Miro- ohhh." Chan nodded his head as Seojun finally got it. "Holy shit. What made you change your mind?" Seojun asks.

"Does there have to be a reason?" Rachel shrugged her shoulders. "You thought about what I said, didn't you?" Chan said with a lopsided grin. She sighed. "Fine, yes. I guess you're right." 

"If you're all friendly with Minho at school, why don't you tell him about the whole 'Raina' situation?" Seojun asks. Rachel didn't say anything as she took off her wig, letting her natural hair fall down. 

"I don't know why, but I just feel like I'm not ready to tell him about that yet." Rachel stared at the ground as thought about her thoughts. "Why?" Seojun looks at the girl. "She just said she didn't know why." Chan said.

Seojun pursed his lips and just nodded. 

"I'm pretty tired and I'm finished with my part. I think I will just head home." Rachel then stood up. Chan gave her a small smile as he pats her back. "I'll give you a ride to your dorm."

"What about me?" Seojun raised his arms. "Fine I'll give you ride as well."

"Yay." He then followed the two towards the backroom.

-

Rachel opened her locker and sighed as she took out her books. "Is it too late to avoid him again?" She asks herself. As she closes her locker she was met with a smiling Minho on the other side. "It is." She accidently said out loud.

"It is what?" Minho looked at her with no clue. She just smiled at him. "Nothing. How did you know where my locker was?"

Minho awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. " I sort of followed you to your locker. I'm not weird, I promise. I just saw you and now we're here." Rachel chuckled. "Okay."

"So...yesterday was nice. I was thinking maybe you could join my friends and I today." Rachel licked her lips. "I don't really do well with big groups." 

"That's fine. I actually wanted to ask you something else." Rachel's eyes lit up. "I'm going to have the dorm all to myself afterschool. Would you want to hang out then?" He looks at her hoping she will say 'yes'.

She slowly nodded thinking about it first but she was certain. "Sure. I'll see you then." She touched his shoulder then just walked away.

Minho didn't notice he was smiling very widely right now. When he turned around he slightly jumped at the sight of Hyunjin. "Oh my god. Hyunjin you scared me." He said as he held onto his chest.

"What are you doing here on the other side of campus?" The boy asks.

"I had to get something." Minho shrugged. Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows. "You're locker isn't even on this side of the campus." 

"I didn't say it would be from my locker. Forget about it, let's go find the others." Minho then hung his arm around Hyunjin's neck as they walked away.