five

Harry Styles

"Just sit here and don't move. Don't talk to anyone and don't even bother making eye contact." I told her sternly, as she sat in one of the chairs with her duffle bag at her feet. She looked at me confusingly, her brown eyes so dull and empty. 

I did feel bad for her. I hated to admit it, but I did. She didn't deserve any of this, even though her father most definitely did. If only Cooper and I dug a little more we would've found out that she was going to be there that night. We were blindsided, and that was an understatement. I felt like I was a babysitter now, trying to find her a way out of this. 

Cooper walked up to me and rolled his eyes at the sight of her. I grabbed him by the arm, as we walked down the long hallway.

"Why did you bring her here? We're already going to be screamed at by Sergeant and this is just going to make it worse. Do you know what you're going to do with her?" Cooper asked while stopping in his tracks, staring at me with annoyance. I huffed under my breath, turning back around to look at him.

"I know okay it's crazy but we got her in this position. If we didn't hack the security cameras before we went in we would've figured out she was there. There's people after her thinking she has something to do with her dad disappearing." I replied, while running my fingers through my hair. For once in my life, I was actually nervous to see Sergeant. He was the only human on this earth that undoubtedly scared the living shit out of me. He made me nervous and I knew Cooper and I were going to get an earful the second we walk into his office.

"Dude, she's Andrea Castro. You can't just hide her away and not expect people to look for her and wonder what's going on." Cooper said with a sigh. I sighed as well, realizing I was in deep shit. The only way out of this was by telling the whole truth to Sergeant and hoping he would fix the mess we made. 

"I know I know, I'm going to figure it out okay? We need her to trust us so that she doesn't go off telling the whole world what happened to her father." I harshly spoke, while grabbing Cooper's arm to keep walking. The cement walls were taunting me and the last time I walked down this hallway was to find out that Cooper and I's new case was to kill Walter Castro. Thank goodness that son of a bitch was dead now. 

We finally reached the two metal doors, as we scanned our badges, and they promptly opened up. Cooper and I glanced at each other, both knowing nerves were surging through our bodies. We noticed Sergeant sitting in his desk chair, his jaw clenched and his hands folded on the desk. He didn't look happy, but then again, he never looks happy. He didn't speak one word to us as we walked into his office, our hands by our foreheads, saluting the one man who gave us this job in the first place. 

"Ser-"

"Don't even bother saying a single word." Sergeant spoke, sitting up from his chair, leaning his weight on the desk. We both gulped, as I tried not to shake from the fear running through me. 

"So I give my favorite agents at Cobra-13 the biggest case ever. To kill Walter Castro. And what do you do? You kill him, just like I asked. Lovely, that's exactly what I wanted." Sergeant began talking as Cooper and I quickly glanced at one another. We knew we were in deep shit because Sergeant never compliments us on our work. We know we did a good job when he doesn't talk about it, but this time he was talking about it. 

"But then, you two stupid, ignorant, idiots don't do the job correctly. I give you everything! I trained you from when you were small dumb little boys to big men who know how to handle a gun. You know how to hack into the biggest servers in the world, you know how to fight, you know how to set a bomb, you know everything because of me." At this point, I would've much rathered him shoot me in the head then hear him talk to us like this. I was terrified of what he was capable of doing.