twelve

WARNING: sexual content, a lot of it, so if you don't want to read, skip! won't be giving any more warnings because I did rate this story mature ;) enjoy my friends

Andrea Castro

My hands quickly pushed Harry off of me, our lips disconnecting and the warmth of his body leaving mine. He looked at me with wild eyes when I took an extra step and shoved him again, his back to the wall.

"Don't do that, don't you dare do that!" I spit at him, gritting my teeth my anger levels beginning to rise. I knew what his intentions were and I wasn't going to fall for it again. I was completely over his ways of playing with my mind and I wasn't going to let it happen again.

"Andi-"

"No! You don't get to do that! You don't get to kiss me and then tell me you were just playing around like last time. I don't need you to prove anymore points Harry, I'm over it!" I angrily shouted at him, my heavy breathing increasing as I glared at him with my brown eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed, the small crease in them showing he was beginning to get heated as well. His jaw was clenched as he shook his head back and forth, disconnecting the eye contact between us. 

"Andi, just listen, I didn't want to admit that-"

"Stop it, just please stop giving me excuses. Never do that again." I spat at him shaking my head, about to walk off when he reached for my arm, his tender touch pulling me towards him. My head turned to face his and I could feel his green eyes burning into mine. 

"Just fucking listen to me for once, will you?!" He shrieked at me, his tone much louder and I flinched under his voice. I obeyed what he said, not moving away from him, as he softly let go of my arm, our bodies inches away from each other. I know I shouldn't listen to a word he's about to say, but I wanted to hear him out. 

"The last time I kissed you, I didn't want to admit that I actually wanted to. I lied, okay? I fucking lied because I don't want you to think I have feelings towards you. I don't get feelings for anyone. I will never have feelings for anyone, but you can't deny that we are physically attracted to each other." I can sense the anger coming from his soft tone of voice and it felt like someone had taken all the oxygen from me. Of course, we wouldn't have feelings for each other. We don't know each other like that, and I hope we never do. But he was right, the reason this keeps happening is that we are physically attracted to one another. I didn't want to be attracted to someone like him, he didn't deserve that. Unfortunately, I can't help myself when it comes to him. I wouldn't want to admit it to him that I want him to kiss me, I want him to run his hands all over my body, and I want him to take me to his room right about now. 

I cupped his face in my hands and reached up to meet his lips with mine. My reaction surprised him a little as he hesitated at first, but his hands quickly wrapped around my waist, bringing me even closer, our bodies now touching. The heat between our bodies returned and it felt like my body was on fire. He quickly deepened the kiss, our lips hungrily moving together. Our breathing got faster and faster and it felt like we were panting until he ran his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I let him into my mouth, our tongues fighting against one another in hopes of getting even closer than we already were. 

His hands reached towards my bottom, squeezing my bum with his large hands and I felt the electricity between us get even stronger. He quickly lifted me up as my legs wrapped around his waist, his hands still firmly holding me up. We weren't able to take any breaths in between as we continued to hungrily kiss one another. He rushed into the opposite wall, my back hitting it forcefully as he started to trail kisses on my neck and behind my ear. My eyelids fluttered close, enjoying the pleasure of his soft wet lips on my skin. I tried to suppress the moan that was going to slip through my lips as I grabbed locks of his hair in between my fingers, forcefully bringing hid face back up to mine. His emerald eyes were full of lust, his black pupils staring back at me, his pink lips parted, wanting more to taste.