fourteen

Andrea Castro

My eyes had fluttered open, the peaks of sunshine glazing over my eyes from the blinds. I shifted uncomfortably, noticing two arms with big hands wrapped around my waist. My eyes widened, looking over to find Harry with his eyes fluttered close, light snores escaping his lips, his disheveled hair, and naked body underneath the white silk sheets. I sighed to myself quietly, flashbacks of last night roaming through my mind. Of course, we had done it again, three times in one night to be specific. I shuddered to myself, slowly prying his hands off of me, hoping to not wake him so I can sneak out of his room as quietly as I can. 

He stirred in his sleep a little bit, grunting under his breath, as he turned over to the other side. I quickly sighed in relief, quietly taking the covers off of me, and standing up from the bed, the cold air hitting my naked body causing shivers to run through me. I tiptoed around the room, trying to find my clothes as discretely as possible. I found my red underwear, gripping the fabric in my fingers as I quickly slid them over my legs. I cursed under my breath, trying to find my bra when Harry's low voice interrupted me. I flinched, not realizing he was quickly awake.

"Get back in bed," His raspy morning voice muttered as his hand reached for the other side of the bed, pulling the covers back initiating me to get back in. I hesitated at first, my arms crossing over my chest so he wasn't able to see my breasts, even though he had seen plenty of them already. 

"Harry, we shouldn't be doing this..." I trailed off, my eyes going back down to the floor, scanning the room so I can find the rest of my clothes. I heard a deep chuckle erupt from his throat, as he groggily sat up in his bed, his eyes scanning my body, a small smirk lining his lips.

"It's funny how you say that because we've already done it... hm... 4 times now? If I can count correctly." He laughed lowly, running his fingers through his hair. I rolled my eyes at his comment, quickly finding my bra strewn across the room as I hastily ran over to it, hooking it up behind my back. 

"This only happened because you were wasted last night and practically kept begging for it," I bit back at him, a smirk on my lips as I reached for my pants pulling it over my legs.

"Yeah I was drunk, but you surely weren't. You did this willingly Castro," He chuckled, grinning at me as he reached for his briefs, pulling them over his legs as well. He quickly stood up from the bed, walking towards me. I noticed his chiseled abs, tattoos lining his tanned glistening skin, and the deep v-line that poked above his briefs. I quickly looked away, hoping he hadn't caught me admiring his body. I reached down below me, grabbing one of his throw pillows, throwing it at his head as he ducked from it, laughing to himself. 

"You're cute when you act like you hate me," He mumbled slowly, the raspiness in his voice making a tingling sensation course through me. He walked closer to me as my breath hitched in my throat from the close proximity. His fingers reached for a piece of my hair, pushing it behind my ear, his fingers grazing my skin reaching my chin as he gripped it in his hand, bringing my face closer to his as he leaned in, his soft lips reaching mine as I kissed him back, feeling the rush of sensation run through me. I felt my hands press against his bare chest, pushing him away from me, our lips disconnecting and his face twisted in a state of confusion. 

"I do hate you, I don't have to pretend," I muttered angrily at him, slightly rolling my eyes while I bent over, reaching for my t-shirt, pulling it over my head as he watched me. I could feel his eyes burning into me as I quickly glanced at him, a stonecold feature washed over his face and I knew that what I said had slightly angered him, as it should. 

"Is it because I assassinated that stupid bloke you call your father?" He spits at me and I completely freeze in place, my heart aching at the mention of my dad. I swallowed the lump that was beginning to grow in my throat and I looked away from him, my eyes reaching for the floor, holding back the tears that were glazing over my eyes.