*5*

Dior's POV

        I wiped the sweat that are trickling down my face as I continued my work, scrubbing the floor in the hallway squeaky clean. I tried diverting my mind off Master Byul's behavior yesterday. I was really freaking out when I heard from the maids that she was suffering from the burning sensation she was feeling. The water I prepared for her didn't seem too hot though, or was it? Maybe her skin is extra sensitive and that temperature was just too hot for her.

   "Dior?" a very soft voice called out to me which made me turn on my back only to see Madam Mina, the head lady in waiting. She stared at me looking very bothered and occupied which made me straighten my dress up and fix myself as I gained my composure , facing her. "No, It's just that ... Ehem! Your presence has been requested by Master Byul in her chamber in 5." my body immediately tensed up hearing her name. 

   "A-Am I gonna get scolded?" I asked feeling frightened at the idea of her cursing me out again. "Don't be silly , darling. Master Byul is a nice person. Now go before her  patience runs out before you even get there." she gave me a quick smile and walked away. 

      I didn't waste anymore time and literally ran through the hallway leading to Master Byul's bedroom. I gently knocked on the door  as I held my breath suddenly feeling anxious. Why am I feeling like this? Calm down, Dior!

  "Come in." I heard a deep voice say from the other room. I twisted the crystal door knob to open the door and slowly step inside, feeling afraid that I might make any unnecessary sound that might annoy her. I also couldn't bring myself to look up at her as I felt a pair of eyes staring directly into soul. 

   She was sitting elegantly on the desk with with her legs  and arms crossed to each other. She was wearing plain black buttoned down pajama top and a silky pants and covered it with Kimono Cardigan. Her pitch black hair being pulled up in a high ponytail as few strands of her hair layed flawlessly on her forehead as her intense eyes bore directly at me. She looked very cool and handsome in it, I must say.

    "What are you just standing there for? Get in and sit

    "What are you just standing there for? Get in and sit." she said tonelessly as she remained her cold-blooded stare. I immediately bowed at her and sat on the expensive-looking  loveseat that is placed intersected to her desk. I touched my chest , trying to calm myself down as I stared down at my shoes like it's the most interesting thing I have ever seen. I don't know what has gotten into me that I am feeling this way. This is scaring me . If these feeling keeps up, I might not serve the Young Master well like how I'm supposed to. 

    "Look at me." she said in a demanding way which made me look up and face her gorgeous demeanor as her eyes looked like she's burning hole right through me making me feel hot all of a sudden. I did not expect I would get turned on by just a hard stare before, especially by MY master! This is weird!

    "Is there anything you need, m-master?" I asked stiffly. Long silence engulfed the room as her eyes started roaming all over my body like she's about to devour me making me flustered how she's staring at me like that. I slowly pushed down my skirt, attempting to cover my exposed leg. Her mouth started to twitch upward, forming a smirk as she licked her lower lip in front of me with her index finger on her chin. My attention was so focus on how her tongue slide smoothly on her lips making me gulp. And then she grinned.... Right. At. Me. 

 Am I the only one whose feeling hot all of a sudden? I diverted my eyes from her tempting red lips and looked away from her while fanning myself to calm down. Why is she looking hot? This feeling is annoying me! 

   "It's hot isn't it , little maid? Or should I say Dior?" just how my name rolled out of her tongue sent shivers down my spine. But how did she know my real name? Of coarse she will know my name! She knows everybody who works for her! 

   She began removing her Kimono cardigan off her shoulder as her eyes never left mine. "I-I... M-Master Byul, what are you d-doing?" I panicked as she slowly stalked towards me and completely removing her blazer and unbuttoned one of the buttons of her shirt making me cover my eyes as she sat beside me on the loveseat and rested her arms on the backseat. 

   "What's wrong with you? You're acting like I'm going to strip down in front of you." her brows furrowed as I tried my best not to look directly at her.

  "Master, I thought... You are going to remove your clothes." I said truthfully.

  "Although you have already seen my body, but still you are a very advanced naughty girl, aren't you?" she smirked making my face red, looking embarrassed. Because I've been thinking ahead!

"But not gonna lie, it's indeed hot. Just because you're here." she said dead-panned. I don't know if I'm supposed to feel good or take that as a complement but her face didn't look amused at all. "So let me set things up. I don't know who you are or what kind of spell or power you possess but you are to stay here till I am fully recovered. Do your duties as my personal maid and at the same time aid me with my needs starting today. You have to help me out meeting my task of the day as scheduled over here. " she said as she gave me a piece of folder in which I opened it and red the content. Lucky for me, I learned how to read just by self studying at the town library. But what did she mean ' spell or power '? I don't know any spell, nor do I have powers. Im just a normal girl.

     "Don't ask me why and just do your job. Failure of doing the task will be punished." she finished which made my brows furrow in confusion. I am literally confused as I can't bring myself to pay much attention to what she's saying because I got too distracted at her beauty. 

Her chocolate eyes...

Her well-defined nose...

Oh.. My... I realized her lips are naturally red up close! I thought it was lipstick but I guess if that lips would have been kissed even a thousand of times, that color would never stain out .

  "I know you're not paying attention to what I'm saying right now but at least try not to give me that ogling eyes. I'm not paying you to ogle at me and not do your work properly. " she said, glaring at me which made me pull myself  back to reality . Uh.. Oh... 

   "Tell me, do you want to serve me?" she asked unemotionally as she put her head on her hand that was resting on the backrest, eyes not looking away from me. "Y-Yes. More than anything else." I said , sounding desperate. My mother's aid is on the line and I don't want to go back, without any progress from her. 

   Her mouth formed a smirk as she looked at me, satisfied at me answer. "Good. Now, prepare my bath...

 Master needs a cold bath, baby." she whispered the last part close in my ear making me froze in shock. 

What the hell.....

AYYYYEE MOONBYUL BE FEELING HOT TOO THOUGH ! YIIIET!! VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOY! CIAO! XOXO