*20*

Night came as quick as Dior expected. She immediately rushed to the garden after she is done with her last chore.  Anxious and excited of what could happen later, she picked up her pace not wanting Byul to wait any longer.

   At the garden whoever, there waited Byul holding a basket bag and a lantern to light the dark path they plan to go. 

  She looked upon her pocket watch to check the time and looked at the beautiful full moon

  She looked upon her pocket watch to check the time and looked at the beautiful full moon. She believed that Dior is coming by this second so she waited a little longer. 

   "I'm sorry! I got lost in the maze. Did you wait long?" Dior apologized catching her breath from all that running. Byul's expression immediately lit up seeing her making an effort to come as quick as possible. 

  "No, I came early. Now come on. We don't want to waste another second, do we?" Byul said as she held unto  Dior's hand as they walked towards the dark forest  slowly, allowing Dior to relax a bit.  Dior offered to bring the basket but Byul refused. 

  "Are you certain you know where were going?" Dior asked. 

  "I've been coming there since I'm little. You'll like it."  Byul smiled reassuring Dior that Byul knows what I'm doing.

   "Just hold my arm and don't let go okay?" Byul said in which Dior responded with a nod. "Let's run. On three." she said which made Dior look at her direction.

"W-Wait run-"

"THREE!!"

In a split second, both of them sprinted from their spot into the dark ends of the path. Giggles and laughters erupted the peaceful place but both didn't care less, their presence enough makes the whole place bright.

   Dior couldn't get enough with Byul teasing her around and making her flustered whenever she makes flirty comments about Dior which ended up making Byul laugh when her cheeks turned bright red and hot. 

   "Oh my sweet Dior. Why are you blushing?" 

  "I'm not!"

 "Let me feel your cheeks then."

  "No!"

  "Why not?"

  "Because I don't want to." Dior pouted which made Byul chuckle.

  Without any warning, Byul put her warm hands caressing Byul's cheeks which made Dior freeze on her spot, looking at Byul who stared at her like how she stared at Dior the other night while she slept. 

In a split second, Byul dipped her lips unto Dior's and ran away as if she was a thief trying to escape. Dior however took a minute to process what happened but immediately snapped out of it to ran after her to hit her. 

"Byul you're deaaaad!!!" Dior yelled making Byul laugh out loud. 

 "AS IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IIITTTT!!!" Byul yelled back making Dior even more flustered and ran faster towards her. The only voices could be heard in the peaceful surrounding was Byul and hers. Till Byul stopped running causing Dior to bump on her back.