*9*

Dior's POV

     I just took a quick break from cleaning the throne room today. The maid assigned for this area had a a very terrible fever this morning so I decided to clean it before going to Master Byul's room. I know I coudn't be able to bring myself to face her today because of what happened last night. I couldn't even sleep well because I keep thinking about it! I am now fully aware that what were doing was wrong. Especially to a commoner like me. But my body refused to listen!

     I don't think I have the balls to face Master Byul today. Everything seems weird and it's scaring me . I spent a good 5 minutes collecting my composure. I looked at the clock and and red the time. 7:00 a.m.

   I took a deep breath to calm myself and proceeded to the Master's chambers right away. I was thinking of apologizing for what happened yesterday. I felt like it's my fault. Even though she started it, I think I still have the need to apologize to her for the sake of this stiffness I am feeling. I figured saying sorry would make it feel better. 

  I knocked on her door 3 times before opening the door, only to find Master Byul enjoying her time with what looks to be the blond haired from last week. Was it Stella or Stacy? I dunno. She was naked with only blanket covering her bare body. Master Byul have her black silky robe to cover herself.

  They were feeding each other fruits in bed, whispering each other's ears and giggling

  They were feeding each other fruits in bed, whispering each other's ears and giggling. Why is there already food placed in the breakfast cart? Isn't that supposed to be my job?I am really confused.  Why is this sight painful to watch? It looked like they haven't noticed me get inside so I decided to fake cough. 

"Ehem!" two heads immediately snapped over to my direction making me instantly regret letting them know I'm here. I quickly brushed my skirt and looked back at them. The blond-haired looked down at me cockily like telling me my place with her eyes. Master Byul looks uninterested seeing me as her face remained straight and hey eyes looks to be glaring at me.... Like how she looked at me for the first time. I couldn't bare the look she is giving me so I looked down. Where'd those warm eyes go?

   "What the fuck are you doing here?" she asked tonelessly making me feel intimidated. She's cursing at me again.

    "W-What do you mean, Master?" I asked timidly. Aren't I suppose to be here since I'm her personal maid? "I don't know if Mina told you yet but now that I am fully recovered and well, you are not needed to be my personal maid anymore. If you must know, Another maid has been assigned to serve me. She just served breakfast not long ago so I guess you're assigned to the first floor."  W-What? She's replacing me?

  "Thank you for your service, Now if you don't mind , I have unfinished business going on with..... " she paused for a while and looked at the blond haired beauty. 

"Stacey." the naked girl finished the sentence with a giggle.

"Yes, Stacey." Master Byul nodded and looked at me with a straight face. I looked down feeling a lump form in my throat as I have a hard time swallowing it down. 

 "M-My apologies Master. " I didn't waste any time and bowed to dismissed myself.  I don't really know what to feel. There's pain, sadness and unworthiness. Maybe.. I didn't do my task well that she asked for another. Last night must've been her final straw. 

   But she didn't have to rub it on my face that she doesn't want me. I know last night was a mistake but as a girl who fell inlove with her master and thought there was something between them, this is a big slap to her face. Who am I kidding? This is all in my imagination and I'm assuming things that weren't really there. 

  I closed the door behind me and not long after, I heard Stacey say..

 "Stupid b*tch.. What a weirdo! Jeez.. Anyways, ready for round 2, Master?" which made a tear slip down from my eyes. I can't take the pain. I'm so stupid...

Moonbyul's POV

   I spaced out at the now closed door where Dior left. I suddenly felt.... empty. 

  "Stupid b*tch.. What a weirdo! Jeez... Anyways, ready for round 2, Masteeerr?" I heard Stacey purred. I shifted my head over to her and glared down at her. Who is she to degrade her like that?! I curse in front of Dior but I never, not even once called her a stupid b*tch. 

  "If you don't have anything good to say towards the lady's maids. Can you just shut the f*ck up?" I asked unamused how she called Dior a stupid b*tch. "Oh I'm sorry... Won't do it again." she said as if she didn't mean her apology which made me roll my eyes. I immediately lose interest in this woman. Her mouth is no good.  " Sooo.... The second round is still available. Aren't you going to take it?" she whispered seductively. "Get the fuck out of my palace." I said through my gritted teeth which made her eyes widen, catching her off-guard. 

  "Oh.. Is it because of that poor maid? Don't worry, I'll say sorry to her after you please me." she smirked making me look at her dead in the eye. I slowly leaned towards her face which caused her to close her eyes as if expecting me to kiss her. 

  "I said get the f*ck off my palace and never come back. " I whispered by her ear and left the bed. "Once I'm done showering, I want you out of my sight." I said which made her eyebrows creased, looking so furious. She went over to me and without a second, her palm is now  connected to my cheek. 

  "F*ck you." she said through her gritted teeth. She was about to slap me again but I stopped her by gripping her wrist tightly. I told her already, I don't like being played at like that. My fingers were wrapped tightly around her wrist as her hand turned blue. My grip tightened even more to the point that my hand are almost shaking due to how tight the grip is. She struggled getting out of my grip when she felt her arm about to  crack but I grab a fistful of her hair and pulled her close until were inches apart. 

    "It was nice f*cking with you. But degrade Dior and slap me again, next thing you knew the dungeon is your new fucking home." I threatened her and let go of her wrist . Her eyes soften as fear clouded in her eyes . "Clean your sh*t and go." I said and went inside the bathroom to take a shower. 

    I twisted the handle and felt the cold liquid hit my skin. This is complete bullcrap. Why am I much more affected than how I should be? Damn this connection.

AAAye NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS! VOTE , COMMENT AND ENJOY! XOXO