*22*

Dior's POV

     I definitely don't want to forget what happened last night. I don't know why but it somehow felt right to me. The way she kissed and touched me felt right. Thinking about it made me blush again. I instantly fan myself to calm down a bit.

   "Hi!" I jumped when I heard someone say behind me. It was Miss Solar and Miss Hwasa. 

"H-Hello. Good day Misses. How may I help you?" I said, giving them a smile to cover my shocked expression. They're early today. 

"Well.. Were going to make cake today. Can you help us?" I tilt my head in confusion.

  "Would you like me to inform the head chef to make you cake?" I asked. 

"No, We'd like to make it ourselves. We just need your help making it." Miss Hwasa said grinning.

"Forgive me Misses. But I really don't know much about baking." I bowed in apology which earned a giggle from Miss Solar.

 "No darling, No worries. We just need your assistance . Byul knows how to bake,We just need someone to hand us the ingredients." I slowly nodded my head. Wait, Byul is joining.

  "M-Master Byul is joining w-with us?" I asked, trying to make sure I heard it right. I don't know what I'd do in front of Byul as of this time. To be honest, I'm a still shy about what happened last night so I'm positive it's going to be awkward for me to even look at Master Byul. 

   I barely even held a conversation with her without stuttering  when we made our way to the palace. But before we even got out from the forest, we uh... we had a heated make out session  before I ran back to palace, leaving Byul surely confused why I'm running away.

 It's just when we kissed that time, something came up in my head when I closed my eyes.

It was Byul and me..  I don't know if it was me but  were in a different place. It's like its from a different world... Or generation. She dressed different. The suit she usually wear is replaced with plain white shirt and we were dancing to a music together at dawn. I don't know how  but I felt happiness radiating through that scene. Just then another scene pictured in my head. 

  It looks like there's a war. Everyone was swinging swords as dead bodies scattered around the palace.  I gasped and immediately pushed Byul away and ran back to the palace. 

 Jeez.. Why did I even run? She must've think I'm crazy. What am I even thinking in the middle of kissing Byul?! Maybe I must have gone crazy!! But I'm not gonna lie, it scared me for a bit. It looked real than  just an imagination. I really need to hand unto my sanity before I go batsh*t with all of my imaginations.

  "Byul never wanna miss baking with us. Don't worry, we wont burn the kitchen down as long as Byul is here." before I could even react, Miss Solar hooked her arms with mine and dragged me all the way to Byul's personal kitchen.

   There's no escaping or excuses now Dior. There  I immediately spotted Miss Wheein taking out the ingredients with Moon Byul who was leaning casually on the counter with her arm crossed on her chest. 

   She is wearing something casual today and I have to be honest, she looks beautiful with her hair tied in a ponytail. Wait, I sound weird. I mentally slapped myself.

   Her eyes immediately shifted unto me as she felt our presence by the door

   Her eyes immediately shifted unto me as she felt our presence by the door.  Her lip slowly tilted up, forming into a smirk as if she expected this to happen while here I am flustered and confused  why she doesn't look shocked or startled that her friends dragged me here. 

  "Right, so let's start baking some pastries for picnic." Solar clapped her hands. 

 "Wheeinie can make the pie." Miss Wheein said in complete enthusiasm. 

"As always." Hwasa chuckled. 

All of them started doing their work and here I am just standing behind awkwardly, not knowing what to do not until Byul called my name. 

  "Dior. Wash your hands." she casually ordered. I immediately washed my hands squeaky clean and pat it dry. 

"Come here. I'll teach you how to knead. " I nodded and stood closer to her. She moved aside giving me enough space to place my hand into the dough.

  I stopped mid air, not knowing what to do. I can feel her intense gaze just from my peripheral vision making me more nervous. 

"H-How, exactly?" I nervously asked. She chuckle when she heard me stutter and unexpectedly positioned behind me and held my hand to guide me to the dough as she rest her chin on my shoulder.

   Her figure was enough to tower over me which immediately made my mind go blank and my heart beating so fast, I could even hear it despite Byul's friends being so loud at the other side of the counter. 

"I could hear your heartbeat from here. Relax, it's just me." Byul whispered on my ear and a low husky chuckle escaped from her hot mouth which made me gulp as she squeeze my hand and eventually guided me along the process and occasionally sprinkle flour on the dough when it gets a bit sticky . I giggled when she included putting flour on my hand as I try to catch the flour dust. It honestly looked like snow when she sprinkled it like that.  After we were done, she put the dough in the bowl to rise and cover it.

   I didn't know that dough can grow though.  "That thing is alive?" I absentmindedly asked myself , unintentionally loud enough for Byul to hear which caused her to laugh at my statement. I looked at her, puzzled about what's wrong with my question. 

"It's not alive Dior. It just grow because of yeast." I just slowly nodded at her statement, not sure what a yeast is. 

  "Its how you make bread."

"Now for cake." she mumbled which made my eyes lit up. 

     I watched as she placed another clean bowl on the counter and placed more eggs, sugar, milk, cocoa powder, etc. on the counter. 

  "Were making chocolate cake ." she said wiggling her eyebrows. Aww! She's so cute!

 "No Dior, You are." she whispered and winked at me. 

WAIT, SHE HEARD ME?! I SWEAR I JUST SAID THAT ONLY IN MY MIND!!

HI GUYS! SORRY, THIS IS QUITE SHORT BUT I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WHEN I'M FREE. PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YALL THINK AND VOTE!! ENJOY! LOVE YA XOXO