*6*

"No! This is too casual! Make it longer and formal!" she yelled as she threw the papers in the air. I sighed and mentally cursed. I count how many times  she have scattered the countless papers on the floor only for me to pick it up and start over again and again. 

         She is a very cranky person when it comes to me, snapping around and glaring at me like I'm the problem meanwhile giving the other servants if not a smirk, a flirty look. Or was it just me? I fought the urge to roll my eyes and pick up the garbage I really work hard for. 

    She keeps ordering me around that includes me going out of her room and find Ma'am Mina when she can just ring the bell. In the end I got lost and before I came back, Mina was already there giving Master Byul some few medicine to take. I don't know what's her deal, Master Byul is sexy and all but strict and doesn't want to be messed around.

   "Dior! I can still see dust all the way from here. Make it squeaky clean!"

 "I don't want this food, make me another one!"

  "What the f*ck! I want a cold bath! Not a warm bath! Do your f*cking job properly!"

  "Purple grapes! Not green grapes! Jeez!!"

"These papers needs to be finished now or you're dead. "

"Too casual!"

"Too much informal words and typos!"

"Another one!"

  I rotated my head over my shoulder as I summarize all the scolding and cursing she's been saying in my head. If Ma'am Mina is strict about proper hygiene and work, Master Byul is more strict that makes me want to quit my job already! It's already 5 at dawn and I barely had any sleep! I haven't even finished my work half-way!

 "Dior."

"Dior."

 "Dior!"

  "What?!!" I snapped making my eyes wide as I realized that it was Master Byul who called me. I immediately covered my mouth and composed myself. I looked over to her who was laying on the bed with her arm on the headboard and the other holding the book. She was staring at me unamusingly. Shit. Not 'shit 'because she looked hot in that posture but sh*t because I  unintentionally snapped at her.

  "I-Is there anything you need, Master Byul?" I said, immediately composing myself. "Feisty. I like it." she mumbled and looked down on the book in her hand but I wasn't able to hear it properly. "P-Pardon?" I asked but she just shook her head. 

  "I said stop slacking around! You dare to yell at me for just calling your name!" she said mirthlessly making me look down. "My apologies." I said feeling embarrassed .

   "Whatever. Prepare my bath . I'm feeling hot." she said coldly as she slammed her book shut. I rose up from my sit and went to the bathroom to prepare her bath, abandoning the pending papers stuck in the type-writer. She made sure I won't be able to touch her again when it comes to taking a bath and call Ma'am Mina instead to help her out which made me get the hint that I totally f*cked up my first task as a servant.

 I know I'm not supposed to feel hurt and offended by this because for pete's sake! I am just a servant, not a wife! Psh.. I am not supposed to feel like this. Just look at the brighter side, they haven't sent me home yet so .... yay.

    After she went out of the bathroom wearing her expensive bath robe and made her way inside her walk in closet, not bothering to look at me.