*24*

Dior's POV

      I went back to doing my chores not bothering to stay there any longer. Miss Isabella to catch up with Master Byul in private and would like to get to know Byul's friends even more. So she asked me to get out and back to my chores.

 I know Ma'am Mina said that I'm not allowed  get inside Master Byul's private study room but her back wasn't in good condition since this morning so I did what a good servant would do. Do the chores for her of coarse. 

   I tried to make myself busy, not bothering to take a break even just for a second. I have to keep my mind out of what happened.. The kiss and those scenes I saw in my head today . All of this didn't only made my heart ache, it also made my head ache even more too. 

    I took a deep breath to calm myself down, trying to hold on to my sanity and proceeded cleaning to the other shelf when something glowed, I could see it from my peripheral vision that it came from the shelf. 

   Curiosity got the best of me so I did what a normal person would do. Walked towards the glowing object. It was a book!

  I gently took it out of the shelf and dust off the metal covers. I cautiously look outside to make sure no one was wondering around and might caught me touching these books. It's just that... There's a certain part of me, pushing me to open this specific book. 

It was a wooden book with some metal lock to it but it seems that its already unlocked. The main thing that really caught my eyes is the big full moon at the center of it.

  I immediately jumped when it started flipping pages on it's own and stopped on a certain page

"STORY OF THE ORACLE OF THE MOON GODDESS." I red the title. 

Oracle;

   noun

-Priest or priestess acting as a medium relaying prophecies and messages sought from the gods. 

-Legend-

    In a lake at the foot of the deep forest, a lady who lived in a small cottage there is said to have offered her life to serve the moon goddess. Giving sacrifices and services to her once every full moon satisfied the moon goddess.

    Many people from a nearby village found out about it and didn't approve of it thinking that she's summoning a dark entity that could ruin all the people living nearby. On a certain night in the middle of her ritual , she was brutally murdered by the same people. Burning her alive and mocking her as a witch practicing dark magic. 

'That's so cruel!!!' I mentally gasped.

  The moon goddess wasn't very pleased with the people who lived in her land so she put a curse on that same village, turning it into the poorest and forgotten village in the Night clan with low harvest rate for a long period of centuries..