*25*

Moonbyul's  POV

    I was walking on the hallway with Solar after I escorted Isabella to her room. Were about to go to the meeting room to discuss with Hwasa and Wheein about the upcoming ball in a few days. 

"Byul, I don't know why but I'm having a bad feeling about all this. Solar broke the silence. I sighed. I know she's gonna say that. Solar is also a powerful being. She can control and absorb sun ray however she likes. Also, she can also produce heat throughout her whole body, so anyone who tried to harm her would immediately get 3rd degree burn in less than 5 seconds. But most importantly, she was trained how to detect celestial energies including dark ones.

  "I finally decided to end things with Isabella at the ball . I can't keep doing this and hurt Dior. I'm supposed to protect her."

"But seriously Byul, aren't you having a feeling that this wouldn't end well in a peaceful way?" she replied. 

 "This will never end in a peaceful way Solar. Which is why I have to execute my plan . I need to alarm my guards and warriors at all times from then on. They could attack any second. I honestly didn't want to start a war." I said, loosing my tie feeling anxious about the safety of my people. 

  "What if they REALLY want war from the start? They're just trying to stay civil just because Isabella likes you."

 "Then I'll give them what they want. I've been patient with them for a long time already." I said emotionlessly and walked faster to avoid any questions till we get to the meeting room. I have dealt with my grandfather's cruel way already and this is the last straw. I'm not backing down.

 As I was about to turn towards the meeting room, I suddenly felt a sudden heavy feeling pooling in my chest. What is this? I looked back at Solar who gave me a confused look.

  "What's wrong?"

  "Do you feel that?"  I asked as I look around. It felt very heavy that it's almost suffocating. 

  "What do you-" She stopped in her tracks and her eyes immediately glowed indicating she sensed something as well.  I got startled when she gasped. 

"In the library!" she said in terror. What?

'Byul, help!' I heard a voice scream in my head and I immediately recognized who it is.  Dior! I didn't waste any time and ran not bothering to wait for Solar.

"AAhh! It burns!! NO!!" I heard a faint scream from the library which fueled me to pick up my phase and ran as fast as my feet gets and slammed the library door open. From there, I saw Dior shakily rub her arms as if she's getting something off of her.

  I quickly ran over to her  and held her into my arms just in time for her to lose her balance. I looked down in complete horror  seeing her hand covered in second degree burn. Where the f*ck did she get all these burns from?! 

    She was gasping for air and her eyes were slowly closing which alarmed me even more. F*ck! Dior, You're alright.. You're alright baby, I'm here.... N-No.. No.. Don't close your eyes!" I said, tapping her cheeks to stay conscious . 

I gently lifted her sleeves up only to find more burns up to her wrist! 

  "Damn it! Solar, call Mina and Felix! Quick!" I yelled which made Solar rush out to get Felix and Mina as I tried to stroke Dior's head hoping it would atleast make her feel better.

"I-It... B-Burns.. " that was the last thing she said before she lost conscious. 

F*CK!!

Wheein's POV

    It's already dawn and were still outside Dior's room since last night, waiting for Dior to wake up. 

I looked at Hwasa who was hugging me close to her chest , wrapping us around with blanket.  We were all alarmed when we found what happened to Dior. 

 "Do you think she'll be alright?" I asked. 

"She will be Wheein-ah.." Hwasa gave me a reassuring smile and pat my head. 

   Byul lost her sh*t last night seeing Dior's burnt hands and almost turned into something I never want to see ever again in my whole life. Her teeth were starting to sharpen and her hands turned into scaly claws.  But what scared me was her crimson eyes staring directly at us . I swear what I saw wasn't Byul at all. 

 15 guards barely even stand her down on her knees until Mina whispered something on her ear which made her calm down and transformed back in her human form in no time. 

I looked at Byul inside Dior's room, sitting on the edge of the bed with her head hung low and her elbows resting on her lap staring blankly into the white wall as if she was in deep thoughts. 

   "Let's get breakfast Wheein-ah... We need to eat. " Hwasa said.

"But... What about Byulie?" I said.

"She need some time alone Wheein-ah.. Her situation is a bit tough right now.. Don't worry, she will join us later.." She said, dragging me towards the hallway and I gave Byul a final look before letting  Hwasa drag me to the dining area where I saw Solar and Isabella already waiting for us. The just sat in silence. 

  "Good morning! Where's my baby star?" Isabella asked in her squeaky voice. She clearly have no idea what happened last night. 

  "She's busy. Don't disturb her." Solar said monotonely and sipped into her tea casually, not wanting to make the conversation long. 

 "Isn't she hungry? Hmm.. It's okay! I'll just go to her room later . She might need me. I'm a walking stress reliever. If you know what I mean." she said winking at me causing me and Hwasa to look at each other. We never wanted to know her sex life with Byul.

  "Didn't you hear what I said?! I said she's busy!"  we were startled when Solar slammed her hand on the table. There were a long pause of silence in the dining area as we stared at her in complete shock. She never lash out like that.

"My apologies. I'm suddenly not hungry. You guys enjoy your meal. I'll just have someone to bring me meal later when I'm hungry." she stood up and left the room in a hurry.

"What's up with her?" Isabella asked. We just shrugged and ate our food. It's not like we hate Isabella, we just don't like her either. 

Don't ask us why because we have no idea either.

HEYYY I'M SORRY THIS IS A BIT BORING CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE IT'LL GET BETTER SOON. ANYWAY, COMMENT, VOTE AND ENJOY XXX