*16*

DIOR'S POV

  I am currently in Miss Wheein's room with Miss Solar because they literally  dragged me here. I know I'm gonna get myself in trouble for not doing my job but experiencing their wrath is the last thing I want in my mind. 

         "I like this shoes, here have this."

        "I think red looks nice on her, she would look like a sexy devil." 

           "Wait, no. She's  too innocent to be a devil. Do you want Byul to be fuming during a very special party and kick us out in the middle of the night? She needs to wear something white like an angel." Miss Solar said with her hands on her hips.

        "You do have a point...." Miss Wheein said. 

         "Uuhhh.." I tried to interject. 

    "Wait, pick a set of jewelries inside " Miss Wheein said as she handed me a luxurious looking box.

    "Uhmm... What are these for Madam?" I nervously asked as they tried shoving things for me to own. "Duuhhh! For the party!" Miss Solar said with an as a matter of fact tone. 

"Madam, you don't need to give me these. These are expensive! I can't own this.  I'm pretty sure this uniform is presentable enough to be worn at the party." I nervously laughed. They looked at each other and shifted their heads to look at me then burst out laughing.

   "No honey! This time, Since Moon Byul will be the new ruler this year then that means the whole people from different clans are invited. Even the workers could enjoy the party. The people from small towns are also invited. Everybody is invited!" Miss Wheein squealed in excitement. 

    "I-I didn't know that..." I muttered. "Well now you know." Miss Solar giggled. "I don't think I'm suitable to join the fancy party Miss." I said looking down.

 "Nonsense! Everybody is invited and that includes you Dior. Come on, Enjoying a fancy party wont hurt." They smiled making me form a curve on my lip.  I looked outside to think about it when I spotted a pair of people having tea outside. They look like they enjoyed each other's company. 

   I squinted my eyes a bit only to spot Master Byul with a very pretty lady sitting just across her. Her hair was black and silky, Her face was very small with bright big eyes and plump lips. She really looks like a porcelain doll. They looked like they are having a very pleasant conversation.

    "Where are you looking at?" Miss Wheein asked and turned behind to look the the direction I was looking. The Master and the lady look so sweet and kind of lovey-dovey towards each other. Who is she to Master Byul? She seems like an important person.

 "Ohh..." that is the only word that came out of Miss Wheein's mouth both of them looked back at me with a very sorry look on their faces. "Master has a guest today?" I asked but they just stared at me. I saw Master Byul feeding her a piece of cake from her plate and smiled at the pretty lady. I'm not gonna lie, I'm honestly feeling confused and kind of hurt seeing that. 

   "I didn't know we have guest today. Who is she?" I forced a smile to hide the pain and looked at Miss Solar who sat beside me. 

  "She.... is Byul's fiance.."

 Fiance....

Fiance....

Fiancee..

In that moment my heart dropped as the word ringed in my ear . I blinked twice trying to sink in what Miss Solar said.Just then, reality hit me.

So Master Byul..... is getting married. Oh goddess... 

 "Since when is she engaged?" I got the courage to speak up and know more. "Since she was 16." I heard a voice say from the corner of the room which made me turn my head to a beautiful tanned lady . She looks stunningly fierce and her aura is oozing with power and confidence. Completely opposite to the innocent aura Miss Wheein and Miss Solar possess till she smiled at me.

  "Hwasa, since when did you get here?" Wheein asked her. So her name is Hwasa.

 "Not long." she said. 

Why... didn't she tell me?  If she's getting married, then why did she kissed me? Was this all her tricks? 

  "Dior. You know, Byul's life is complicated. I've seen that girl dive through hell and back just to be where she is right now. The most feared Heiress. But it's obviously not our place to tell. I assume, Byul didn't tell you everything about this yet. Give her some time and let her explain." Miss Hwasa said which intrigued me even more about Master's past life.

  "It's alright young Miss. I'm pretty sure I'm not suppose to meddle about Master Byul's personal life. I just work here." I chuckled nervously to lighten up the mood. The atmosphere is getting awkward and I don't know why are they telling me this. Yeah, It hurts a lot that she is getting married. I guess this is a reality check for me to wake up from day dreaming.

    But why do they care about what I feel though? They don't need to explain this to me. But, isn't it weird that their treatment towards me is completely the opposite of what Madam Mina described it would be. 

  "Wait, you should know because you are Byul's-" Miss Solar and Miss Hwasa immediately covered Miss Wheein's mouth before she could finish her sentence.

 "Alright , that's enough for today. You can go back to your work Dior and we'll just call you when we need you ." Miss Solar nervously chuckled making me curious of what on earth is happening. Are they hiding something from me? She gently grabbed my arm to show me out of the room. 

  "Erm... Okay Young Miss. I'll be right down the hallway." I said. 

  "Yes, thank you." She quickly said and wasted no time shutting the door right at my face.

  I huffed and turn my heels to go back to my work when I saw Master and the pretty lady walking together towards this way with the girl's hands wrapped around her arm.  Our eyes met and her face held a startled expression when she saw me. Seeing her up close with the pretty lady really broke my heart into millions of pieces. I immediately looked down to avoid her gaze and walked pass her as quickly as possible. 

   I can feel her gaze burning holes right through my back as I made my way down the hall. Is she playing with me? I felt hurt and..... stupid.

I need to return her blazer to her room soon and leave as quick as possible to my room. 

Okay Dior, you got this.

HELLO LOVELIES! ANOTHER CHAPTER PUBLISHED FOR YOU! VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOY!  XOXO