*23*

DIOR'S POV

     She let me sift the flour and crack the egg . She then mixed the dry and wet ingredients together while I put the dough we kneaded  together into the baking pan and let it bake in the oven. 

   By the way, have I ever said that Byul looks cute in that apron. Her cheek and nose bridge were kind of smudged of flour dust so I took out my handkerchief (a clean one) and wipe the flour from her cheek. She tilted at me, confusion evident in her face. 

  "Your covered with flour." I said . "No I'm no- AAAAACHOOOO!" I laughed when she sneezed just as she was about to say no. "Bless you." I giggled. She stared at me for a second and went back to mixing her batter as she fought the urge to smile. 

 "Thank you." 

"You're welcome." I said and went back to discarding the cracked eggs and wrappers to the bin and then washed my hands. 

  "Have a taste of it." she gently put her choco covered finger just on my lip so I sucked on it. My eyes dilated tasting the batter for the first time. IT'S SO DELICIOUS!!! 

  "May I have a dip again?" I asked excitedly while she just stared at her finger where I sucked. "Hellooo..." I said, waving on her face. She immediately was brought back from her trance 

"What?" she asked.

"Can I have another dip?" I asked again hopefully. 

   "Oh yes. Here."  she said, quickly handing me a spoonful of the batter. I quickly put the spoonful of batter into my mouth. 

  "Hmmm..." I moaned in delight which made her eyes widen and quickly avoided my gaze, leaning on the counter pushing her head back and sighed as if she need to take a minute and looked at me again. I'd be lying if I didn't think she looks hot in that moment. 

  "D-Don't look at me like that." She stuttered which made me chuckle. Her cheeks were in a bright shade of pink so I decided to tease her a little bit. 

  "What's wrong with looking at you?" I tilted my head. 

  "Oh you wouldn't dare challenge me Dior." she smirked, shaking her head. 

   Her smile suddenly faded when she noticed something on my face. Specifically on my lip. Her eyes traveled back up to my own pair with and emotion between seriousness and desire pooling in her chocolate orbs as she unconsciously lick her lips.

  I gulped thinking about how sexy she is right now. Just then her eyes glowed into gold for a quick second.

"I-Is there something on my face?" I asked pulling her back to her deep trance again.

   "There's chocolate on the side of your lip . Do you want me to take it off for you?" she asked . 

  "Yes please." I smile. 

  And before I could react, her face went closer to me and lift my chin with her index finger and wiped the side of my lip with HER FREAKING TONGUE!!

" Hmm..Sweet. " she whispered and nodded her head in approval and went back to mixing  the batter like nothing happened. 

I. AM. SHUTTING. DOWN.

Did she just.. I could feel my blood running up to my cheeks. SHE IS OUT OF HER MIND! WHAT IF HER FRIENDS SAW THAT?!

 I immediately looked behind hoping that no one saw what she did a second ago and boy was I wrong. 

    HER FRIENDS WERE LOOKING AT US. WITH WIDE EYES AND MOUTH HUNG OPEN.