*7*

Dior's POV

       It's a miracle.... 

  Master Byul isn't acting like a prick to me since yesterday. I don't know if it's the medicine that she took or the food that she ate but she is acting nice to me. She speaks in a more gentle-yet sexy manner, reduced the cursing and her glares are replaced with warm eyes. Overall, she didn't look scary at all!

   "I'm bored. I want to go out." she whined as she layed on the loveseat with her arms up over her head. "Hmmm... Do you want to go to the garden and have some tea?" I suggested as I put the neatly ironed suit inside her walk-in closet. "I'd like that. Sure, I'll have my tea there." she said, staring at me with a genuine smile plastered on her face.

" she said, staring at me with a genuine smile plastered on her face

Oh.. My... God...

  My heart instantly melted seeing her smile. I didn't expect how beautiful she is when she smiles at me like that? "What's with that face?" she chuckled as she tucked her beautiful hair behind her ear. 

  "Uhm... It's nothing. It's just that.... You look very pretty when you smile." I beamed, hopefully it encouraged her to smile more often.  I would love to see that again.

   Her eyes immediately avoided my gaze and I don't know if its just me or is her ear and cheeks turned into a tint of red? "Uhm.. I'll prepare your tea now master." I bowed down to be dismissed as she waved her hand in approval. 

      My head just can't forget how her face shined when she smiled as I prepared her tea in the kitchen. 

  I was on my way to set the tea cups and the plates on the table that is located in the glass house when I saw Master Moon Byul sitting elegantly and her arms crossed as she looked outside.

    I didn't waste anymore time setting the table for her and served her tea.

    "You should've waited for me to fetch you, Master." I said as I poured the hot aromatic liquid in her cup.

   "It's fine." she said as the sweet aroma of strawberries and vanilla hit her nostrils. I just stood next to her and looked over at the surrounding, admiring how beautiful the flowers and lushious grass as the sunset sky released a beautiful ombre color of yellow, pink and purple through the glass walls.

   "This is my favorite spot

   "This is my favorite spot." she announced out of the blue. "This place is very beautiful and looks nostalgic." I gushed.

   "There's a very peculiar secret hidden behind in this place that no one else ever talked about. Only the household family and staff knows." she stared at me blankly as she sipped her tea.

   "Is there? If you don't mind, may I know?" I asked, very hopeful. I'm really curious about the legends from all around this palace.

   "Well... It is said that an oracle sent from the moon-goddess showed up before the King's eyes right in this spot. She expressed her gratitude for his devotion and blessed him and his wife with a child who was said to have a very strong connection with the oracle's descendant that is yet to be born..... And that story stops there. " she said, sipping her tea and smirked.

  What?! That's it?! I refused to believe it stops there! " Did the descendant got born and met the child after? Which King witnessed the oracle? What did the oracle looked like? " I asked in anticipation but she just raised her brow at me.

"She was beautiful and I'll just leave the story there. " she smirked. "Come on, just a clue?" I pleaded.

   "No, I'm tired talking." she simply said as she rested her arms on the table and put her hand on her chin and looked at me with such intense emotions that were clouding in her eyes as she bit her lower lip.

  I absentmindedly gulped, feeling my heart race so fast like I've been running for a thousand miles.

  I immediately diverted my eyes off of her. Why am I having this kind of feeling?! As days past, I have come to a realization that it won't be long till I can't be able to control myself anymore.

  Just her mere presence makes me question my whole existence and my purpose as to why I was given a chance to live at the same lifetime as her.

   Her smiles could send my whole body into overdrive. I can't believe I am feeling this way towards my master. I looked back at her as she roamed her eyes all over my body, licking her lower lips.

    She rose up from her seat and faced me. She began to tuck my hair back off my shoulder making my breathe hitched. Her face leaned in forward to my face, nose barely touching to each other as her slender fingers caressed my neck, down to my shoulder.We're very closed to each other to the point that one wrong move and our lips would collide.

   She stared at my lips as if she wants to devour it.

  " I just realized that wearing that uniform makes you look like a doll. My f*ckin cute doll." my eyes widen at the words that just came out of her mouth.

  "Why are you looking at me like that, little Bambola (Doll)?" she smirked as she put her hand in her pocket as her other hand lift my chin up with her index and middle finger.

   "M-Master I-"

  "Your grace, your presence is highly requested in the meeting room." I jumped in surprise and stepped back away from Master Byul and turned to see who the owner of the voice is. It's Head Butler Felix! Oh my...

   "Yes. I'll be right there." she said and turned back to look at me. "I'll see you later then." she winked and went with Felix.

   I didn't realize I was holding my breath for so long! I put my hand unto my chest and calmed myself down. 

  What am I supposed to do... It seems like.....

 I'm starting to fall for the master. 

HELLO! I DECIDED UPLOADING 2 CHAPTERS TODAY BECAUSE WHY NOT? LOL. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK, VOTE AND ENJOY! XOXO