Last Chapter

Solar's POV

Byul-ah!" I heard someone scream and the next thing I knew, Byul was on the floor..

.

.

.

.... With Dior covering her .

Hwasa immediately made an ice spear and shoot it right through the culprit that was hiding behind the tree.

Byul's POV

"D-Dior....." I looked at her dumbfoundedly as she slowly lift her head to look at me with her tired eyes.

"S-Saved you in t-time.." she whispered. I suddenly felt warm liquid on my hand...

"H-Hey... Are you okay?" I asked but I didn't get respond. Instead, she started spitting blood. A tear escaped down my cheeks when I saw the tip of the arrow piercing right through her back, staining her white gown. I didn't know what to do.

Everyone present in the scene saw everything as they dropped their sword.

"D-Don't worry... I-I'm f-fi-ne..." she forced a smile. I quickly scooped her in my arms.

"D-Don't cry... I'm r-right here...."she wiped the tear off my cheeks as I gently sobbed .

"Somebody! Get the doctor!! She's bleeding!!" I yelled for help but no one is moving! They looked at me with sad faces .

"WHY AREN'T YOU MOVING?!!" I yelled.

"There's no cure for the black rose venom Byul-ah...." Solar said as her head hung low.

"I'm sorry.."

"No!! You're lying!! No!" I sobbed , rocking her back and forth as my shoulder shook. I... failed to keep her.

"W-Why did you do that?" I whispered in complete frustration. She slowly caressed my cheek as her eyes looked at me with much love and admiration despite the pain .

"Be-Because I l-love y-you..."a tear escaped from her eyes as she forced herself to smile at me.

"I love you too... Please save your energy... Don't leave me." I pleaded.

"I'm sorry..."

"K-keep your p-promise t-to live for me.. I'll j-just be right h-ere." she said, as she pointed at my chest. Where my heart is. Black thorns started embedding all over her skin and her face held a pained look as she clutched her stomach.

"Dior....." I sobbed and hugged her close to me.

"I-I don't h-have mu-much t-time left. B-Be good to everyone o-okay?" she weakly said. I quickly nodded at her statement and kissed her palms.

Dior's POV

I'm feeling as if my body is not responding correctly and my chest area are starting to hurt even more and with that, a final vision started flashing right in front of me..

"It's to remind you that you're my princess even you're a dinosaur."

"Are you kidding?! Were gonna be amazing parents!"

"Money is nothing unless spent on you.."

"I love you..."

"Will you marry me?"

I suddenly hear voices in my ear as different scenarios in my mind with a whole different Byul.