*30*

Solar's POV

     I decided to follow Byul and that girl outside. I have a bad feeling about this. I crouched down behind one of the trees by the bushes. I took a quick peek and they were in the talking in the garden. I need to hear what's all this about. 

   My mind is never at peace knowing that girl is walking around the castle with Byul. Who knows what's under her sleeves. 

     They also look like their in a heated argument. But they're too far! I can't hear anything!

"So that's it?! You're not gonna marry me just for some sick servant?!!" Isabella yelled. I'm guessing Byul burst the bubble. 

"She's an oracle! She's meant to meet me! Can't you see she is a gift from the moon goddess?!" I heard Byul screamed back.

 "Miss, I suggest you get back inside." a large man with a huge scar on his face suddenly appeared behind startling me. 

I glared at him. He doesn't look like one of Byul's workers so who is he to advice me what to do?!

  "Don't you know who I am? I'm Solar, the only Heiress of Sunclan." I said and crossed my hands over my chest. 

   "Go away, I don't know you scar freak!" I said rather harshly. His eyebrows furrowed which meant I hit a nerve. He pulled out his hands on his pockets and was about to yank me but my heat instincts acted up and 'accidentally' burn his entire hand, causing him to stumble back, holding his burnt hand. 

"Don't . touch. me. ever. again." I warned him as I poked my finger on him chest, causing his tie to get a small burnt hole. He got more angry and supported himself to stand up.

  "Why you-" He was about to touch me again but we were cut off when a gunshot erupted around the area. The first thing I worried are my people inside and my friends. 

"Hwasa... Wheein-ah." I whispered. I looked back at the guy who was about to pull out his sword but I beat him to it by touching his eyes, burning his eyeballs. He screamed bloody murder but I quickly made a move and ran back inside the palace. 

  I looked behind once more and spotted Byul sprinting towards Isabella. I'm coming back for you Byul. 

  Everything inside was a chaos and the guess were panicking but I was relieved to see Wheein and Hwasa just fine and helping people guide towards the safe room. 

  "Solar, Where's Byul?!" Wheein asked. "She's outside fighting Isabella." I responded. 

  "We need to help her! She could get hurt!" Hwasa didn't waste any time and ran towards the entrance with Wheein and I but we were blocked by what looks to be about 8 men, holding their swords towards us.  

  "Oh dear... you wouldn't dare." I warned him. The man chuckled bitterly. 

  "Or what little girl? Scream bloody murder?"  he smirked which made my blood boil.

"If you insist." I whispered and before they knew it, I touched their hands causing fire to immediately erupt through their arms. 

    Wheein immediately took the opportunity to blow out some men  as Hwasa made ice shards out of the water in the fountain nearby causing them to get stabbed using Wheein's wind force. 

  "Byul-ah!" Wheein yelled, seeing Byul tossed away but she immediately gain her posture beffore she could fall face flat on the ground. 

  More men started coming after us with their sword. One attempted to swing his sword and was aiming for my neck but I barely dodged it, causing him to manage to create a small cut on my cheek. OUT OF ALL, HE WENT FOR MY FACE?!  MY PRECIOUS FACE!

  I gave him a deadly look. He did not just... his gonna pay for this big time if this leaves a scar. He attempted to swing his sword towards me once again but I was quick enough to touch his clothes which immediately caught himself on fire. 

  Some attempted to get inside the palace but Wheein was quick enough to blow the door shut , not allowing them to get inside and hurt the people. 

  Hwasa then summoned a hand coming from the nearby pond and it immediately grabbed 4 men by their feet , dragging them all the way into the water not letting them come out of the water for air which caused them to drown . 

  Wheein's eyes glowed bright blue as she sucked the men's air out of their lungs without any mercy. Their mouth were not in their right place anymore and their faces turned blue and its as if she also sucked their soul out of them till they were unconscious. 

  "Argh! I hate this! Their breathe isn't very pleasing to eat! I might need a good toothbrush later." Wheein whined as she rubbed her nose displeasingly.  Despite of our situation, I managed to laugh at Wheein's comment as her face scrunched in complete distaste. 

  "Unnie! Duck!" Wheein screamed and I immediately ducked before the arrow could plunge right towards me. It darted on the tree trunk nearby . The arrow looks familiar to me.. 

   I immediately ran towards the tree and examine it. I gasped in complete terror when the once healthy looking tree turned black and it's loosing it's leaf as her branches turned black.  The arrow is very weird looking. It has steel thorns around it with it's tip more pointy than and longer than a usual arrow and the other end of it was replaced by a rose. Don't tell me... This is... the Deadly Red Rose arrow.

  "S-Solar... Don't tell me this arrow has venom. " Hwasa shakily said with both their eyes held a complete worried look. It's not just a venom that can be cured if it's not too late. This one has no cure at all! It could kill us even special beings in just a snap of a finger by deteriorating the organs and lastly... the heart. That.... could've killed me. If that could kill either one of the Heiress from the clan, no peace will ever exists in this land. 

  I looked behind and found a figure running away in a flash. I attempted to run after it but Wheein gripped my arms. 

  "It's too dangerous!" 

  "This arrow exists only in a pair Wheein-ah... It's very rare that not even elite people can possess such a thing. This is the forbidden weapon! One plunge and it's all over for you no matter how powerful or skilled you are. Death will always follow. They are called the Black and Red Rose arrow also called as The Arrow of Distruction because of it's curse bottled inside it. This was buried in the dark cave by elders centuries ago!" 

"How did they find it?!" Wheein asked.

"I don't know..." I sighed.

"We have to find the other one!" I exclaimed. 

"We can't! They boy has ran away!" Hwasa objected. I sighed. 

This can't be happening. How did they find it?! If it hits either one of us Heiresses, it's all over. 

A tear escaped down my cheek. At this point, we can't protect Byul at this rate. I pray to the moon goddess neither one of us will get shot. 

Byul-ah.... goddess... help..

HI GUYS, THIS TOOK LONGER THAN I THOUGHT BUT HERE IT IS. COMMENT, VOTE AND ENJOY