*14*

(BYUL'S OUTFIT ABOVE)

Dior's POV

Last night's occurrence still lingered in my mind.

Getting locked up inside with Master....

Experienced an episode of heat imbalance...

and....

The kiss...

I woke up with Master Byul no longer on the other side of the bed. I sat up and felt the cold sheets neatly folded. I looked around but no sign of Master Byul anywhere and the door is finally left slightly parted open. Probably to make sure I don't get locked in again.

However, her sweet scent still lingered on the pillow case so I guess she didn't left that long. But... Who unlocked the door though? Was it Ma'am Mina? But Ma'am Mina don't know that we got stuck here last night. Was it Mr. Fenix? But he's not incharge of the rooms though.

Well... Atleast I'm free now, right?

I mentally shrugged and stood up from my bed for a good stretch. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that I am fully dressed wearing a pair of shorts from last night and Master Byul's blazer.

Did she... dressed me up before she left? A small smile crept on my lips and my heart began to flutter thinking how kind and thoughtful she is to clothe me and made sure that she doesn't leave me behind naked.

As weird as it sounded, but I spent few minutes sniffing and savoring her sweet scent on her blazer. She smelt so nice! I hugged myself thinking about her wrapping her hands on- NOO!! Snap out of it!! Don't judge me, she just smells nice, that's all. I don't like her that much... I DON'T!

I noticed a small yellow-sticky note on the side of the mirror with Master Byul's familiar handwriting imprinted on it. I pulled it out to read it.

(Handwash my blazer if youre done attacking it like its a piece of meat and meet me in my room to return it when you have time. You also might have drooled on it so make sure its clean when I touch it. I don't like germs. See you later Bambola.

-Moon Byul)

My brows knitted together as I red her note. I never drool on anything! And her jacket doesnt smell like morning breath at all! I shook my head disapprovingly at myself. Nope, She's still the same meany lady.

I hate the fact that she wasn't wrong. I am indeed sniffing and hugging myself early in the morning instead of getting ready for my work. Well... Is it bad to think that her scent itself smelt so intoxicating and addictive?

This is unfair...

But... She did consider clothing me before leaving me behind which is very nice of her. I'm confused!!

I immediately grabbed a robe and went inside the restroom to start my day before going to work. But I wonder... What was all that last night?

I know this palace is a supernatural place but.... are we meant to experience that? Did the people who work for Master Byul experienced that with her before? How did she already know what to do with situations like this? Oh Gosh- What if maids are meant to do that as a ritual of signing a deal with Master Byul?

A bile suddenly rose up my throat and I immediately gulped it down to prevent myself from vomiting . I guess I better ask Ma'am Mina about this.

MOONBYUL'S POV

"So... Does anyone of you have something to say about last night?" I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back as I sat on the chair behind the desk. I rose an eyebrow at my 3 mischievous friends. I called them early in the morning to meet me in my library because I have something to discuss to them. A very important discussion.