*19*

DIOR'S POV

   My eyes remained fixate on Byul as she played the harp for me. The way her fingers tug unto a string creating a sound so mystical. I imagine being on the sky with clouds in pastel colors and the only people who are there is me who is listening to an angel like Byul play the harp.

 She had played few instruments for me such as guitar, piano, flute and many more. But above all, the harp was my favourite.

  Her eyes concentrated on a piece she is playing, giving me a chance to admire her physical appearance. I don't know but am I the only one who thinks she could legit be a fallen angel?

  "How long have you worked on that piece?" I asked, still amazed at her talent.

 "For about 5 years." My mouth dropped. 5 YEARS?!! That's a long period of time for only one music piece!

 "I guessed that's why it sounds so enchanting." I gaped, not believing the amount of years she spent into making this.

"Good music takes long to make, Bambola." she chuckled and shook her head amusingly.

"You sure are one talented being."

"I told you Dior. I'm no human." Byul chuckled. 

 "Wait, YOU MEANT THAT?!!" I gasped she nodded. 

 "What are you then?" I asked. 

 "I'm an off-spring of one of the legends in this castle." My eyes widen and my jaw literally dropped to the floor.

  "Yes. A handsome musician." she winked. 

 "Oh... I thought you meant THE legend."

 "Maybe... maybe I'm not. It's for you to find out Dior." she chuckled.

"Well.. I'm sure a lot of people must've admired your looks and your music ."

"You're the first audience." my eyes widen at her reply. Did I hear it correctly? I am the FIRST?!

 "You're the first to ever watch me play the whole music. I don't play in public , Dior." she rose from her seat and looked outside the window.

 "Why not?"

 "I just don't." she shrugged.

'That's a shame she kept this a piece a secret. It's a big waste to keep good music hidden from the public. People would've loved it as much as I did.' I mentally sighed. 

  Her head immediately shifted at my direction and cocked her head to the side as she crossed her arms on her chest, smirking at me and rose her brow up.

 "Did... I say that out loud?" I asked getting awkward. She nodded. Oh dear... My big mouth can sometimes get me in a big trouble!

"I must say that one is a painful compliment a future ruler ever received." she chuckled making me slap my mouth shut. 

 "I'm so sorry Miss!" I immediately bowed which made her lip twitch upwards for a split second.

"You're funny Dior but I don't know if you get the memo that I  don't accept apologies that much." She asked, cocking her head to the side.

"N-No Mis-"

"Byul." she cut me off.

"What?" I asked confused.

"It's Byul." My eyes widen realizing that she wants me to call her by her name.

"I-I mean Byul." I stuttered looking down in embarrassment. 

"Well... There is one thing we could do that would make me forgive you right away. " she said as she put her index finger under my chin to lift my head up to meet her chocolate gaze.

"Anything you want. You name it." I said eagerly.

Her eyes travelled down to my lip and back to my eyes as she licked her lips wet. 

"What if I say I want you?" her eyes were hard  and serious as if she's looking straight through my soul. Butterflies immediately erupted through my whole body and my cheeks felt hot. 

"Wh-What?" I absentmindedly say. 

She moved closer and gently blew right on my neck as she pushed my hair back to expose my neck even more.

  "You heard me. In the garden. 10 pm sharp. Don't be late." 

She then trailed wet kisses down my neck , making me close my eyes savoring her the sensation. She later on stopped on my collarbone and pulled away. Her kisses still lingered on my neck making me want for more.

"See you later , Dior." she winked and left the room leaving me  still in a shocked estate.

Anonymous POV

     "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! I want her head on my table!" I yelled at the person on the other line of the phone. 

"It would be a hard task. That clan is highly secured so it's hard to get in and get the job done without anyone noticing." he replied. 

"I HIRED YOU FOR A REASON. "

"But Master, May I know why we should get rid of the girl?"

"SHE'S ALWAYS IN MY WAY! I HAVE BIG HOPES FOR THE MOON CLAN. I WILL NOT TOLERATE A STONE IN MY WAY. I SHOULD BE THE ONE CHOSEN AS A RULER! NOT HER!"

 "Did she do anything to you or some sort?"

"NO. But I know she's gonna take what's supposed to be mine in a few months!"

"But Master. Aren't you afraid of the Moon goddess protecting that clan? " the person from the other said anxiously making my blood boil even more.

 "YOU EVEN BELIEVE THAT MOON GODDESS EXISTS! MOON GODDESS IS NOT EVEN REAL!" I screamed. I swear if you keep complaining like that, then don't show your face tomorrow and I will leave your family to starve to death!" the other line became quiet. 

"I'm sorry Master."

"I don't take sorry! Now do what I hired you to do! You talk to much! Perhaps you want me shoot a bullet right through your mouth." I said, trying to control my temper.

"Forgive me Milady." 

"FORGET IT! THE BALL IS COMING SOON SO YOU GOTTA BE READY!" I screamed and end the line. 

Just you wait, girl. Moon Clan will be mine. I will not let you take away what's supposed to be mine.

Oh Sweet Moon Byul.

HEY GUYS, SORRY I WASNT ABLE FOR A LONG TIME BUT HERE IT IS. COMMENT, VOTE AND ENJOY!