*21*

MOONBYUL'S POV

"So, mind telling me where the heck you were that even Miss Mina and Felix were covering your ass last night Byul?" Solar asked suspiciously as she took out her toothbrush and brushed her teeth.  I was supposed to tell only Solar but little did I know, Hwasa and Wheein was sleeping over at Solar's room. And here they are wide awake, anticipating for my explanation.

  I sighed. 

"I was with Dior last night." All their jaws literally dropped . "Ohh... You mean strolling around the palace?" Solar asked, confused. 

  "Not just stroll.. We went to my secret place." They both gasped in excitement. "I didn't know you have a secret place! Wait, that means you two were alone together! Did you guys kissed?" Wheein unexpectedly asked making my eyes widen. 

 "No Wheein-ah, You know Byul never settle with just a kiss." Hwasa smirked and they both shrieked in excitement , causing my cheeks to feel hot all of a sudden. GUILTY.

"SHE's NOT EVEN DENYING IT! SOMETHING DID HAPPEN LAST NIGHT! DON'T TELL ME YOU GUYS DID IT THE WHOLE NIGHT?! " Solar screamed excitedly.  

"I-..." I didn't know what to say so I just massaged my temples, trying to hide my embarrassment.

 "S-Sttooop.." I glared at them which made them squeal.

"That's not the main reason why I went here. I want you guys to know that I'm seeing Dior there every month . So please please, keep this a secret till I find a way out of grandfather's mess." 

  "What if Isabelle finds out about both you and Dior?" Solar asked uneasily. 

  "Yeah.. Sooner or later, she will find out. You know how that girl is crazy for you. " Wheein agreed. 

  "Well I better find a solution quick." I sighed. 

 "You better break off this deal before Isabella suspects anything about the two of you. I'm not worried about what she's gonna do to you. But if she finds out about this, I know you won't see even Dior's shadow ever again." Hwasa said.

"Then I'd have to dive through hell and back just to find Dior. You know I don't like me when I'm angry. Last time didn't end well inside this castle. I don't want to transform into that beast again." Hwasa sighed and pat my back. 

    You see, before this clan was named Moon Clan, It was named Night Clan by my ancestors. This clan was the strongest among all clans known for being ruthless and powerful when it comes to trading.

     Rulers before me have shed innocent blood for their liking which made this clan hailed as the most vicious among all. 

 My dad never liked the idea of being king nor did my grandfather who wants to rule the kingdom all to himself till his last breath. My grandfather was never different from my ancestors that made dad more discourage about being the only heir of such ruthless clans since his wife, my mom weren't blessed to bare a child. My mom really wanted a child, more than anything else in the world.  Dad blamed it on his ancestors. He thinks its karma. 

  My dad and mom would read books about celestial guardians for each and every clan till they stumbled upon the Night Clan myth about the moon goddess. 

   They performed rituals and services on full moon to please the moon goddess which my grandfather think is ridiculous. He never believed on the myth he red in books. 

  Dad showed me as proof that the moon goddess was real. A gift from the Moon goddess. Grandfather however just snickered and think the unthinkable. Arranged me to marry the only heir of Wood Clan and immediately sealed the deal.

  Dad was furious when he found out about it. He killed my grandfather in his sleep. His own dad. I mean, who wouldn't? Getting your daughter into fixed marriage is the last thing my father wanted to happen and second, I know that I am meant to meet the oracle's descendant.

We tried talking things out to the wind clan, but it seems that their only Heiress wouldn't want to back down when she saw me for the first time. They even declared war against us. Isabella liked me too much, it's terrifying. 

  Not long after, my dad died of lung cancer leaving me the ONLY heir for the throne. Mom however followed dad in heaven due to depression. She killed herself in their room, leaving me alone. I guess that's what you would really feel when your soulmate dies. She was a sweetheart and loves painting.

If only they were still here, they will know what to do and help me fix this problem and now I'm nothing without them. Just a sad rich orphan.  I missed them so much.

    I sighed as my tears were threatening to fall again. I looked down , trying to collect myself. The three girls immediately went over to give me a comforting hug. 

 "What's wrong, Byulie?" Wheein asked. 

"Just thought of my parents." I forced a chuckle which made Solar and Hwasa look at me with pity. The only expression I hate to see. Pity. 

Pathetic.

"You guys know I hate that look. Are you trying to annoy me?" I said, trying to say it in a joking manner. 

"You sound like a b*tch. But you know were here for you Byul. You can never get away from us." Hwasa chuckled. 

 "Yeah...  I need a body guard who can save my ass whenever I get myself in trouble and you are the only best option I have." Solar said trying to sound sassy which made me chuckle remembering about the last time she called me for help. I thought a war broke into their clan so I went there with bunch of troops because of how exaggerated her letter was, turned out she just needed my help finding her other pair of shoes!  

  "You are stuck with us for the rest of your life like leeches Byul. Were already a family." Wheein said, wiping my tears. 

"Awww.... I love you guys." I whined and gave them a group bear hug. 

"Ew!! See, this is what I mean when I said you're greasy as f*ck!!" Solar shrieked disgustingly which made me laugh. 

"Drama Queen." Hwasa and Wheein said and laughed.

 "I mean ittt..." I pouted. 

"We know Byul-ahhh..." They rolled their eyes. 

"Now why don't we do something today?" Solar with excitement gleaming in her eyes. 

HI GUYS! SORRY THIS TOOK LONGER THAN HOW IT INTENDED TO BE BUT HERE IT IS! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ON THE COMMENT SECTION, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SOMETHING FROM YOU! AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE!! 

PS:MUCH LOVE FROM AUTHORNIM , CIAO! XOXO