-2-

I was already up and dressed by the time my mom knocked on my door to wake me up. Today, I get to go on the James Corden show. We'll be playing Fill Your Guts or Spill Your Guts and do all sorts of games. I was excited. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins as I finished my makeup. I practiced my posture and how to hide my slight double chin when doing certain movements. Finally, it was time to go.

I arrived early and was escorted backstage to meet James. I was shaking nervously by the time I saw the back of the show host. His show helped me while I was in the hospital years ago. "Journey Adikens! It's a pleasure to finally meet you." He greeted me with a hug. I hugged him back. My cheeks were hurting from smiling so much. "It's nice to meet you too, James! I'm a huge fan of your show." I said. "Really? That's spectacular. Come on and we'll discuss what we'll do today." He waved me over to a table.

We talked about when to enter and my dialogue, making me all the more excited and nervous. He went out first and I waited for my cue. When he introduced me, I walked out and was instantly stunned by the crowd. I kept my composure and continued to the chair. I waved at everyone and smiled. I was shaking so much, even I didn't know how it was possible to do so. I sat down. "How are you, Journey? You look nervous." He laughed. "I'm alright, James. I'm happy to be here." I said. "Good, good. Well, you look great by the way."

"Thank you so much! I was so nervous this morning. I didn't know how to dress." I chuckled. "Well you look great. So, you've been modeling a lot for various magazines such as Time, Ladies' Home Journal, and even Cooking Light. You've gained a large following on social media and spoke various times on how you'd love to be really known one day, is that right?" He asked.

"Yeah! Yeah, ever since I was really young, my mom wanted me to be successful and my aunt suggested I started in pageants so we just went on from there. I've spoken several times about how I'd like to make a change in this world and become someone for kids to depend on. I think it's really important we find light after the world went through such a devastating phase where everyone's heads were thrown off of the clouds we stayed on." I explained. "That's amazing. Is there anyone that inspired you to do that?"

"Yes! Definitely. I've always had bullies clinging to my shoulders. They've opened my eyes to the hatred in the world and how much I want to change that. I was also inspired by Harry Styl-" said. The crowd went wild. James and I laughed. "Harry really made me want to be a better person. He helped me stay alive. I truly don't think I'd be here if it weren't for him and his music."

"That's genuinely the best thing I've heard on this show so far." James complimented. "Thank you so much."

"We'll be back with Carpool Karaoke, Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts, and more after this short break!" He announced.