-36-

I put the card in an envelope and put it in the bag with Harry's clothes. I then zipped it and took the emergency money out of my safe and put it in my own bags and walked downstairs to my car. I went to a laundromat and washed Harry's clothes and the bag and dried them, then put the stuff back and drove to his house. I pressed the button requesting entry.

I had Niall text him saying he was coming so I could go up to Harry's door. I put the bag down and the envelope and his golden ring on top and knocked before sprinting to my car, which was hidden behind a bunch of bushes. I saw Harry open the door. His eyes were red and puffy and tears fell down his face. He looked down and picked up the envelope before sitting down on the doorstep and opening it to read it.

He looked around and bit his cheek, then looked at the ring, and thankfully he saw what I was getting at. He gave it to me as a reminder that I was loved. I want him to know I love him too. I'll never stop loving him. He helped me through a lot. He clenched onto the ring and put it on his pinky since it was small. "Journey!" Harry shouted. But I didn't respond.

He later went inside and I left. Maybe this is better for both of us. We can grow and if life wants to bring us back together, it will.

I parked at the cafe Harry and I ate at. I took out my phone and did something I never had the courage to do before. I texted my dad.

-
a year later...

When life gives you lemons... I started working at a huge ring industry as an assistant, soon to become the manager. I earned a lot of money, enough to have my own mansion and replace everything I lost a year ago. I helped out at the cafe when it struggled to stay open. I donated thousands over to them and they've been thriving ever since.

I babysat for Louis and Liam and played golf and drank with Niall. My dad and I have slowly rebuilt our relationship and I got him a job that he loves as a chef. My mom and I have made amends and I helped her find out what she truly wants to do for a living. I haven't heard from Sabrina or her parents.

Overall, I've grown and it's felt...good. I have friends at the cafe and made my employees at the industry happy as I possibly could. I walked to my office and greeted people as I passed them. "You have someone waiting in your office! He claims to be an old friend." A girl claimed. Her name was Annie and one of my best friends now. She was my assistant and helped a lot throughout the day. "Thank you, Annie. Make sure Zabdiel and Joel stop goofing off. Slap them if you have to." I joked. She nodded.

I walked to my office and opened the door. The man wore a green jacket and a matching beret. He turned to look at me and a smile spread across my face as he tipped his hat down.

"Harry!"