-12-

Journey's POV

I've been excited about the surprise I made up on the spot since I left Harry's yesterday night. I've also been using all of the building jitteriness to exercise. I should definitely eat something, but why am I not hungry?

I sighed and shook the thought off so I wouldn't be full of thoughts in the shower. I squealed with excitement and took deep breaths in and out to calm me, then turned on the water.

After I finished my hair routine and putting it up into a bun, I laid on my bed and put the comforter on top of me and texted Sabrina...no reply. I frowned and turned over. Why's she ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?

I turned over. I opened my Instagram and saw she was out with Dani and Vanessa, her other best friends. She's on her phone but not responding. Maybe I'm overthinking this. I have to be.

I went on Twitter and tweeted out of pure boredom. My body ached from working out. Why do I overwork myself? I rolled onto my stomach. Harry replied to the tweet.

I smiled at the selfie he sent and sent one back, then searched up what talk show he'd be on

I smiled at the selfie he sent and sent one back, then searched up what talk show he'd be on. While I waited for it to begin, I grabbed a glass of water and halos. Cherry began playing before it started and I turned my laptop up.

There's a piece of you in how I dress. Take it as a compliment.

It faded out and the interviewer introduced Harry. He was wearing a yellow button-up shirt and black tuxedo pants. It helped his eyes pop and his hair seem lighter. He looked great.

They talked about Fine Line and what we should expect in the future, along with what he's been doing when he isn't touring. Speaking of which, it's supposed to start soon. I checked twitter for the date when the tour starts.

"So you replied to a tweet just 30 minutes ago to Journey Adikens, who you surprised on the Ellen Show and have apparently kept in touch with since. In those 15 minutes, people have begun shipping you and Journey, what are your thoughts on #Jarry?" He asked. "Yeah, well I mean, yeah uhm, Journey and I have become good friends. Just friends." Harry clarified. "So you have talked since the show?"

"Yeah! Yeah, not like that of course, but I mean we hung out just the other day and texted right before I walked in. People will think what they want but no, Journey and I are not dating." He chuckled. "Hear that? Harry Styles is still very single."

Harry was obviously uncomfortable but tried to play it off. The interviewer took it to break and I immediately grabbed my phone. I knew I couldn't text Harry, so I checked Twitter. Oh my god.

 Oh my god