-31-

im going to the hospital today so im typing hella quick.
-
I sat on the couch, waiting for Harry to come out. I stared down at the rings on my fingers. They were beautiful. I loved them more than I cared to admit. Wearing them makes me feel...protected. Almost wrapped around a warm blanket on a cold day. Being around Harry made me feel like that too, but stronger. It's like reassurance that someone loves me and I have someone to love.

It just feels right. I'm a SIMP for this man. Sabrina would kick my ass if she knew I was simping...not anymore. Harry walked out in basketball shorts. Just below the top of his V line, you could see the line of his black briefs. He got us new glasses of wine and walked back over to me and sat down. He placed the drinks on the table in front of us and laid down so his head was on my lap. I played with his hair and clicked play with my other hand.

Moments into the movie, I heard Harry breathe lighter and saw he was sleeping. I smiled down at him, getting to notice every dimple and cute curve in his face. His hair was messy but I admired it. "Why'd you stop, baby?" He murmured. I played with his hair again. A smile spread across his face and I watched as he fell asleep again.

-

"Leave her alone, Louis!"

"Wake up, sunshine! Your hair's a bloody wreck."

I peeked an eye open and saw the brunette in front of me. His blue eyes were glowing in the sunlight from the window behind me and he was poking at my arm. "She's awake!" He chirped. Niall walked over. "He's right. Your hair is a wreck." He laughed, eating a slice of toast. "Oh piss off," I muttered. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the sofa." Niall joked. I sat up and put my hair in a better bun. "That's better. Your boyfriend made food." Louis informed.

I got up and rubbed my eyes, then folded the comforter and walked over to the kitchen. Harry looked over at me and smiled. "Morning!"

"Good morning, Harry. Do you mind if I kick Louis and Niall's asses?" I asked, putting my hand on my hip. "Not at all." He smirked. Louis and Niall looked at each other and ran. I chased Niall and slapped the back of his head. He held the area and laughed. I went after Louis but he sat down in a chair and called it the safe zone so I couldn't smack him. "She hits hard!" Niall whined. "Sucks to be you," I smirked. "Evil!"