-30-

*slight smut warning*
-
"You better say yes or you aren't getting the ring," Harry said. I nodded and he slid the ring onto my finger and lifted my chin up to kiss me. What was a sweet kiss became a make-out session and then it just...evolved.

His hands roamed my body, going under my shirt and sending goosebumps up my spine. He lowered me onto the mattress and used one hand to keep himself up and the other one to unclip my bra. I slipped my shirt off over my head and Harry planted kisses from my neck down.

I was lost in his touch, the way he kissed, and just him. It was a euphoric feeling and I wanted more with every touch of his hand.

-

Harry and I were laying on his bed, both tired. I decided I wanted to shower and got up. "Can I shower, Harry?" I asked. He nodded and got up, then walked over to his drawers and grabbed sweatpants and a t-shirt, then handed them to me and opened the bathroom door. "C'mon," He smirked. "Harryyyyy..." I groaned, watching him walk in behind me. "It's not anything I haven't seen before," He laughed. I took my shirt off and threw it at him. "Okay, okay!" He ran out.

I scoffed and got into the shower. He had at least six conditioners and yet one body wash. I rolled my eyes and used it anyway obviously. I now smelled of men's cologne with vanilla hair. I put my hair in a bun and got dressed, then walked out with my dirty clothes. Harry walked towards me and took the clothes from my hand. "I'll wash them." He said, throwing them in a hamper. He turned back to face me and smiled at my appearance. "You look cute in my clothes."

"Thank you, H. Now go shower, you're all sweaty and gross." I crinkled my nose and he laughed, but took the hint and walked towards the bathroom. I stripped the bed and replaced the sheets, then put the dirty sheets in the hamper as well. I fixed up his bed and sat down. He walked out with one towel wrapped around his waist and the other in his hand, scrunching his hair to get water out. "You made the bed?" He frowned. "Yeah, is that okay?" I asked. "Yeah, yeah! I should've done it, 'm sorry."

"It's okay." I smiled and looked over his appearance. Water dripped down his chest and onto the towel, leaving a trail behind. His tattoos were just...sublime. He smirked at me. "You had your chance to stare just forty minutes ago, sweetheart. I have a movie set up in the living room, I'll be out there in a moment." He told me. I got up and walked towards the door when Harry spun me around to kiss me. "You're very beautiful, Journey." He whispered.