-11-

Harry's POV

We were on question 25 as I began to put the tea in mugs. It was my turn to ask a question again and I had one prepared from the moment we started. "If you were stuck on an island with a celebrity, who would you want with you and why?" I questioned. Her cheeks turned a pale pink color, making her freckles even more visible and just adding on to how beautiful she really was. "It's between you and Guy Fieri because I feel like he could make some good ass food while we're there." She answered. "You better pick me!" I gasped, dramatically putting my hand on my chest. "Eh, I guess you can come." She shrugged with a smile.

I poured the black coffee into mugs as well. "Turn around," I told her. She turned around and I mixed up the positions of the tea and coffee. Once I finished, I tapped her shoulder. "Oh wait this is easy!" She chirped. "Tea, coffee, coffee, tea!" She pointed at them as she named off the mugs. "Oh look, you do know your drinks." I joked. "Do I earn a British card or something?"

I chuckled and she lifted one of the cups of tea to her lips and blew lightly. I don't know how, but it was consumingly attractive. I had to pry my eyes away and shift to get the sugar and milk. "Harry?" She spoke kindly behind me. Her voice was like a song itself when she said my name. "Yes?"

"One last question." She reminded me. "Go ahead," I told her, setting the things down on the counter. "What's your ideal getaway day?" She asked. I didn't exactly expect that but was pleased with it.

Waking up with someone by my side and being able to know I can enjoy every inch of their body and soul. Going to a secret hideaway and not having to worry about paparazzi. Maybe a candlelit dinner then a movie night with that person. "Uhm..." I poured sugar into my glass. "I think...mornings I'd be able to sleep in and have breakfast in bed day. A bit of relaxing. Erm, for the afternoons maybe a walk on the beach and later that night, a relaxing dinner or yoga maybe." I told her. She nodded slowly. "That sounds so relaxing. Almost out of a movie."

I nodded. She put a few sugar cubes in her drink. "Movies capture everything that's considered perfect, sweetheart," I asked with a teasing smirk. Journey smiled at the nickname, which was quite adorable.

She seemed to be thinking about something deeply and I furrowed my eyebrows. What's going through her head?

"Journey?"

She looked up. "Yeah?"

"What's going on through your head?" I asked with an easing smile. I was genuinely curious though. "When's your next free day?"

"About a week from now," I replied. "I have a surprise a week from now then."