-15-

Tuesday rolled around and I was waiting for a text from Journey all morning. It was abrupt, but she asked to come over at 3 and I said she could. What is she planning? I rolled over on my bed and stretched. There was a knock on my bedroom door. "Yeah? Come in."

Curls came through the door, then Journey followed. She held two coffees and two bags of food. "Good morning!" She chirped. I sat up and smiled. "Good morning. What's all of this?" I asked her. "A perfect day." She sat down in front of me and handed me a mug and bag of food. I gratefully took it and took a sip of the coffee. Perfect.

"A breakfast sandwich and bagel." Journey said. My eyebrows lifted. "Oh really?" I teased. She nodded. "Thank you a lot, love. I appreciate it." I moved the blanket and opened the bag. Journey's cheeks were rosy, making me smirk. I'm way too narcissistic sometimes.

We ate our breakfast and Journey got up. "Where's your shirt drawer?" She asked. "You're going to pick my outfit for the day?" I chuckled. She nodded. "Second row," I said. Journey opened the first drawer and picked up a white shirt. "Shorts?" She asked. "Third row."

She picked up black swimming shorts and threw them at me. Should I tell her those aren't regular shorts? No. I caught them and decided to play around. "Aren't you forgetting something? Briefs?"

She rolled her eyes at me with a slight smile. "First row," I told her. She pulled it open and immediately closed her eyes, then threw a pair at me. "What, you don't like red?" I teased. "Harry!"

I laughed. "Unless you'd like a show, you might want to wait in the hall," I advised. She scurried to the door. "Hurry up."

-

She had me blindfolded most of the ride to wherever the hell we were going. "You aren't kidnapping me, are you?" I joked. "Not yet. Kinda." She parked the car and walked over to my side, opened the door, and held my hands so I could step out. It was sunny and smelled like saltwater. We're on the beach. "Take your shoes off." She told me. "I'm blindfolded, how am I supposed to do that?"

She groaned and kneeled down. I could see her untying my shoe from the bottom of the blindfold and smiled.

Harry, cut it out.

She took the shoes off and put them in the passenger seat then walked behind me and slipped the blindfold off. Her arms dangled onto my shoulders and I smiled at the sight of the ocean and the beginning sunset, then turned around and cupped my hands around her cheeks. I moved my thumb in a back and forth motion. "Thank you," I whispered, putting my forehead on hers and looking at the ground. "Stay here, there's more. Then you can thank me."

I watched her run down the beach and applied a bit of sunscreen to sensitive spots. She returned. "C'mon! It's all set up!" Journey giggled. She took off her flip flops and covering sweatshirt to show her red bikini, then quickly ran back to the site. "Wait wait wait!" I began running after her.

I saw a small table set up in the sand with a cooler beside it and torches surrounding the area. She reached in for a drink and passed it to me when I got close enough. It was a beer. "Hey, I like this kind!" I uncapped it. "I'll drive, you drink." She exchanged. "Alright, fair enough."

She grabbed a sparkling water and took a sip, then put it down on the table. "So that's why you made me wear swimming trunks."

"Yep. I'm going to go in, will you join me?"

"Of course."