-32-

We ate and Harry finally figured out how to work the dishwasher afterward. Liam made fun of Louis and Niall and told me stories of their adventures on the tour bus and on stage as a band. Their bond was amazing and brotherlike. It was strong and definitely irreplaceable.

I took a sip of my water and looked at Harry. He was holding his water bottle and tapping it with his finger. He looked up at me and smiled, "Come here," he mouthed. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders while he put his hands on my waist. "Did you sleep well?" Harry asked. "Better than I have in a while," I told him. "Good." He moved loose hair out of my eyes and looked over at Liam, who was taking a video of Louis and Niall. "They're idiots." He sighed.

"I have to go take care of Freddie," Louis said. "Will you bring him for dinner?" Harry asked. Louis nodded. "Yeah, 'course."

He walked over and smacked Harry's hands so he could hug me and pat my back. He and Harry hugged and he grabbed his coat from a rack and left. Niall and Liam soon left afterwards and Harry frowned when I told him I have to leave. "But I have to tour soon and I'm gonna miss you."

"When do you leave?" I asked. "Two days." Harry put his forehead on mine. "We'll just have to make the most out of it then, won't we?" I looked up at him. He nodded and pressed his lips to mine.

-

"Sweetheart, you should really go grocery shopping," Harry advised, looking through my fridge. I walked downstairs, my hair now soaking wet and in a bun. "I know, I meant to do that a while ago. You're quite the distraction, Harold." I teased. "Harold? Oh god." He groaned. "Harold!" I repeated. "You--" He ran after me. I sped upstairs to my room while laughing.

"I'll just wait out here then." Harry sighed. I unlocked the door and let my hair out of the bun to add products. Harry knocked lightly. "Come in," I called, putting the rings on my fingers. He walked in with his hand cupping over his eyes but moved a finger to peek around the room. He removed his hand and walked over to my bed and sat down. "Your bed is quite comfortable." He mumbled.

I put my earrings in. "Better than a sofa, I assume." I joked. "Mhm." Harry laid back and I walked over to him. "You're tired...go to sleep," I told him. "I had to meet with my trainer at the ass crack of dawn, come back, shower, and lay with you all before the boys came over." Harry frowned. "You need to rest before your tour. Take your shoes off and relax. I'm going to go grocery shopping." I said. He sighed and nodded. "I'll see you later."

-

I'll see you guys later. Logging out for now, I love you ❤️