-21-

Journey's POV

I woke up alone on the leather couch, which was quite comfortable, to be honest. I sat up and stretched when I noticed my phone buzzing. It was an Instagram call from Niall. "Hello?" I answered. "Journey, are you still at Harry's?" He asked. "Yeah, why?"

"Let him know I'll be there soon. We need to have a chat." Niall muttered. There was yelling and stuff in the background. "Who's there with you?" I questioned. "Liam-" He began. The phone was yanked from his hand. "And Louis, a pleasure to meet you. We're gonna tear Harry apart so if you'd like to see that, you might want to stick around a bit." The British accent was thick through the phone. The phone was yanked again. "Hi, luv it's Liam! I hear Harry has been a bit of an ass lately. I don't know if you want to see us all fighting but it'd be great to me-"

"GIVE ME MY DAMN PHONE." An Irish voice yelled. "Wait a minute! It'd be great to meet you." Liam finished. "It'd be nice to meet you too, Liam. Harry and I are back on mutual terms but I fear my paranoia might take over so-"

And the phone was grabbed again. "Anyway, we're about to pull up. Open the gate, would you?" Niall asked. "Yeah, sure. How...?"

"THE GREEN BUTTON." Louis and Liam yelled. "In the kitchen," Niall told me. I walked over to the kitchen and saw a green button above the stove. I pressed it and Niall hung up.

-

"Move!" Louis shoved them aside. Niall and Liam walked in side by side, slapping each other and squinting their eyes while avoiding hits. "Hello, love. I'm Louis. Where's Harry?" He introduced. "Hi, I'm Journey. Harry is still asleep I believe." I told him. "Or he's having a wank." Louis walked down the hall quickly. Niall and Liam stopped. "Hi, I'm Liam. Er...where did Louis go?" Liam asked. "Down the hall," I replied. He followed. Niall hugged me. "Hi, Jou-"

There was yelling down the hall. "That's my cue. Stay here." He advised and ran towards Harry's room.

HARRY'S POV

"YOU MADE A BET OVER A 19 YEAR OLD GIRL, HAROLD?" I heard someone yell. I opened my eyes and sat up quickly. My eyes focused on Louis and Liam, then Niall. "What-" I began. "NIALL TOLD US WHAT HAPPENED. IS THAT WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO?" Louis continued. I glared at Niall. "You shouldn't have hurt her, mate," Liam told me. I stood up. "We're fine now-"

"No, you aren't." Niall shuffled towards us. "Huh?"