-34-

I began crying

I began crying. Harry blocked me. He thinks I'm the one doing all of this. Louis walked in. "Harry wants to talk to you." He stated, holding out the phone. I caught my breath and put it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Y'know what's upsetting? I loved you, Journey. I loved you and you turned around and backstabbed me." He began ranting. I went on mute so he didn't hear me cry. "Put it on speaker." Liam mouthed. "You might want to take Freddie out," I said. Louis picked him up and walked over to rub my back. "I'll beat his ass--astronaut." He told me, glancing at his son. He walked out and I put the phone on speaker.

"Were you planning this all along? I fucking--I can't believe I invited you to my house, introduced you to my friends...We had sex, for god's sake! I shouldn't have bothered getting to know you. You're pathetic." He said before hanging up. Liam put his arm over my shoulder and I cried onto his chest. Niall and Louis walked back in.

"What did he say?" Niall breathed out, handing me the water. Liam put it on the table next to me. "He called her pathetic and said he shouldn't have gotten to know her." He told them. Niall was practically raging. Louis clenched his jaw and shook his head. Even though I was surrounded by three men and a child, this was the most lonely moment I've felt.

The boys soon left but Niall said he'd return with a hospital bag for me. I just nodded. I stared at my ceiling. I couldn't feel the doctor checking in on me. I spaced out. I didn't want to feel.

You're pathetic.
You're pathetic.
You're pathetic.