-13-

short update
-
Sabrina began blowing up my phone. Oh so now she wants to talk?

I scoffed. Vanessa and Dani have always hated me. It used to be Sabrina and I against them until 10th grade and she had a huge glow up. Then Dani and Vanessa took her under their wing. I hugged my knees and waited for the interview to begin again. When it did, Sunflower Vol. 6 began playing.

I gasped and smiled. He placed his water down and was smiling intensely while swaying back and forth, then he grabbed the microphone. "Sunflower, sunflower my eyes want you more than a melody..."

A car door slammed outside. I ran to my window and saw Sabrina standing outside. I ran downstairs and to the door and locked it. She knocked loudly on the door. "You lied!" She yelled." I unlocked it and she ran inside. "You know Dani and Vanessa don't like me, Sabrina!" I shot back. "You didn't have to lie!" She crossed her arms.

"I tried telling you! You didn't leave me a choice but to lie!" I argued. "You really let fame get to your head, huh?" She scoffed. I paused. "What?"

"Yeah, you literally wouldn't even let my friends and I hand out here like all I wanted was to show them how cool you are but you wouldn't even let me do that. You're so selfish-" She ranted. "Get out." I stopped her. "What?"

"Get out," I repeated. When she failed to move, I opened the door for her. "Go," I instructed. She walked out and I slammed the door behind her, then ran upstairs and threw myself onto my bed. Selfish? Selfish?! She has to be joking. I groaned angrily and looked back at my laptop.

I couldn't want you any more
Kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor

I sighed and watched Harry sing, trying to forget the whole situation and how my abandonment issues were telling me how I was totally wrong and should just make Sabrina happy. I hate this. I hate having someone mad at me. My knee began bouncing anxiously. What do I do?