-35-

9:07 PM, 22 HOURS BEFORE HARRY LEAVES FOR TOUR

I've been in the hospital for a day now. Niall retrieved my phone and rings back a while ago. Apparently, Sabrina was arrested. He seemed skittish around me, making me confused but I ignored it. I deleted the tweets and deleted twitter. I had a notification about the news nearby. My house caught on fire. The bread. The bread was left in the oven.

They saved it before it spread upstairs, but the downstairs was gone. Just pure black. My mom called me. "Mom?" I answered. "Oh thank God you're alright." She cried. "Y-yeah I'm fine. Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm okay now. Where are you?"

"Uhm...I'm at a friend's house." I lied. "Not Sabrina's right? She got arrested, did you hear?" Mom questioned. "Yeah, I heard...Hey, I have to go. I'll talk to you later." I mumbled. "Bye!" Mom said before I hung up. "When can I get out of here?" I asked Liam, who was visiting for a bit. I expect they have me on suicide watch since the group refuses to leave me alone.

"I already had people sent over to fix your house. You can stay with me until they're finished. You can get released in a few hours, they wanna scan you before you leave." Niall told me. "Okay. Can you tell the ladies to fuck off with the needles? I might just have to jump off a cliff if they keep taking blood samples." I sighed. "Don't jump, you'll earn another ticket back into the hospital," Louis told me.

-

I stepped out of Niall's car and looked at the workers outside of my house. The wall was pure black and through the broken windows, I saw my cabinets. They were burnt too. I cupped my hand over my mouth. "This is my home, can I please go inside?" I asked a worker. "Be careful." He nodded.

I walked inside and coughed at the smell. Burnt pictures, burnt couches, the tv was gone...everything was gone. I walked up the halfway burnt stairs and went to my room to collect some things. So what happened after I passed out? Did Harry just step over me and leave?

I stared at his flour-covered clothes in the hamper and took the rings out of my pocket. I called Niall. "Hey, Niall? Can I catch up with you later? I think I'm going to make a pit stop." I told him. He agreed and sent me his address. I grabbed my car keys, which were thankfully fine, and bags. I put Harry's clothes in a separate bag and grabbed a piece of paper from my notebook and began writing.
-

--Harry,

I know you blocked me, which makes sense. However, considering I can't tell you my side of the story in person, allow me to write it. The other day, I was walking out of the bathroom when my phone began buzzing. Sabrina called me and told me to walk over to the window. I was panicking and it only got worse when she walked in. She took my phone and rings you'd given me. I had a heart attack and she left. I was unconscious when the tweets were sent out. I couldn't have posted them.

I woke up in the hospital, surrounded by Niall, Liam, Louis, and Freddie but I still felt lonely because I knew I didn't have you anymore. Everyone hates me now, you can't deny that after you've read the tweets. It's alright, I don't think I was meant for this fame thing.

You helped me find my worth and I thank you for that. You made me feel loved after Sabrina left and I can never repay you for that. I love you too and I hope you'll have an amazing time on tour. Find someone and fall in love.

I'll never forget the love you showed me and having fun in the kitchen, which is now burnt. Yeah, half of my house is burnt. But I wouldn't turn back time if it meant we didn't make bread and throw flour back and forth. Teach someone how to make bread as you taught me. Love someone like you loved me. Dance with someone, do their nails.

I'll love you forever,

Journey