finale

Journey's POV

I rubbed my eyes and was about to fall asleep on top of my folder of work when the microphone buzzed obnoxiously. "You have a visitor!" Annie told me. "Thank you," I mumbled. "Wake up! He has food."

I yawned and stretched. Food. Yay. I straightened up my desk and laid my head down on my arms. Someone knocked twice and entered. "Are you asleep, honey?" A British man said. I looked up at Harry. "Hi. I'm sorry, I'm just exhausted." I greeted. "No no no, it's alright. You've been here for hours. When do you get off?" He closed the door and sat the bag next to me. "10:30 I think. Do you happen to have coffee hidden in there?" I asked, almost in a joking manner. He nodded and pulled out a steaming cardboard cup. "Thank you!"

We sat and ate together for a while. I finished up and cleaned my desk, then stuck a few mints in my mouth and rubbed the bottom of my eyes, and checked the time. 8:57. "You can go home soon, love. What else is there to do? Can I help in any way?" Harry asked. "No, it's alright." I pressed on the button. "Annie?"

"Yes ma'am? I thought you and Harry would be too...busy..for you to talk. What's up?" She remarked. "I'm gonna head home early. Can you close up for me?" I requested. "Yeah, of course. Use protection."

"Annie!"
-
Harry and I walked to our cars and decided to meet at my place. It was just easier for me to get ready for bed and Harry said he wanted to talk. I put in the code for my door and walked in, a cold gust of wind greeted me as I stepped onto the marble floor.

I put my bag down. "You gave me a house tour, it's only right if you receive one." I smiled. He extended his arm. "If you must."

There were two living rooms (one I made into a movie theatre,) a large kitchen, a garage, and two bathrooms downstairs and four bedrooms, an office, and three bathrooms upstairs. Harry made sure to check that I had food in the fridge. Asshole...But it was cute. We stopped in my room and I grabbed out some clothes. "So I confronted Kendall and went down to the courthouse..." He told me. "You did? What happened?" I asked. "I walked in and saw her straddling Ben, which only made it easier to break it off then I stormed away and drove to cancel the wedding." He said, but yet he seemed nervous. Was he lying? I decided to ignore it. "How do you feel? Are you okay?"

"Yeah! Yeah, I'm happy. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest." He cleared his throat. "Good. Erm, the remote is on the bed. I'll be out in a minute." I told him, walking to the bathroom. I put my clothes down and took my hair out of its bun. My scalp thanked me, I don't know how to describe it. It was instant relief. I turned the water on and stripped my work clothes off.

The knots in my shoulders unwinded as the hot water hit them. I sighed in relief and began thinking about what Harry could've been nervous about. What if he regrets breaking it off?

Harry's POV

"Uhm...Journey?" I called, playing with a box in my pocket. "Yeah?" She called back. "Do you think you have enough energy for one more run somewhere?"

"Yeah, can you grab me a different outfit?" I loved her voice. Was she really going to let me pick an outfit for her? I happily walked to her closet and picked an outfit I think she'd feel comfortable in. I knocked on the bathroom door. "Come in." She told me. I walked into the steamy room. "Damn, how hot do you like your showers? Your skin is red!" I laughed, looking at her shoulders. I walked over to where she had her pajamas folded and replaced them with the outfit I picked out, only leaving the undergarments. "What, do you like to freeze?" She teased. "I certainly don't like to burn." I got quiet and crept up towards the glass. "Boo!" I shouted. She let out an ear-piercing scream. "HOLY SHIT."

I ran out, expecting her to jump out and hit me. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time. The water turned off and I hid. It took her a while until she came out. "Harry Edward Styles!"