-33-

I walked in with a bunch of groceries and a new haircut...long story. I put stuff away and looked around. It was quiet, Harry must be asleep. I walked upstairs and took off my shoes, then crawled onto the bed beside him. "Harry..." I whispered. "Harryyy...."

He groaned and opened an eye. "Hi, honey." He smiled. His voice was raspier and sexier. Wow. Hot. "You got a hair cut!" Harry gasped. "Me? Never." I shrugged. He played with my hair, which now sat on my shoulders. He then sat down again in his original position. "Come here." He patted the spot beside him. I crawled closer and he lifted me up to sit on his hips. "You're wearing different clothes than usual. Are you alright, hun?" He whispered gently. I nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm alright," I replied. "Good. What groceries did you buy? Can I show you how to make bread?" He asked. I nodded. "Before that," He pulled me down and kissed me. "I had to." Harry smirked.

-

We were downstairs, rolling dough and making god awful shapes. Harry's face was covered in flour after we fought with flour in our hands, throwing it back and forth. The counters and floors were covered but I didn't care for now. Harry marked his and put it in the oven. I did the same but made a smiley face. He wiped his hands under the sink water. "Er...I think we made a mess." He coughed out flour. "Maybe." I laughed.

He grabbed a broom and I did the counters. We swept, mopped, dusted, wiped down every surface, and I let Harry shower and change into the sweatpants I wore back here and one of my dad's shirts. Harry argued but I made him. It's alright, I have to let go someday. I took a shower downstairs and changed into joggers and an oversized white shirt. I put my hair in a bun and squeezed extra water out.

My phone buzzed. Sabrina was calling me. Why? "Hello?" I answered. "I have pictures. Look out of your window, darling." She laughed into the phone. "Pictures of what, Sabrina? What are you fucking doing here?" I felt my heart slamming up and down. "I wonder how Harry's audience would like to see you straddling him and him walking around shirt--"

I couldn't breathe. "Stop. No, why--Sabrina!" I yelled before falling down. The door opened and she slipped the extra key into her pocket, then walked over to me and picked up my phone and slid the rings off my fingers. "I'm through with living as 'your best friend' and having to listen to your troubles. You realize how much I was jealous of you when you talked about the shows you went to and when you met Harry.. .that was something." She chuckled. "He definitely won't love you after what I do. Sleep tight, Journey." Sabrina walked away from me and I felt my chest tightening before everything went black.

-

"How long do you reckon she's been out for?"

"An hour or so. She'll probably be panicki--"

I sat up and started trembling. Niall, Liam, Louis, and Freddie (Louis's son,) surrounded my bed. No Harry. "No no no no no no no no, S-Sabrina-- She-- She--No!" I rambled. "Hey hey hey hey, calm down." Liam sat down next to me. "Sir, can we get some water? Thank ya, that'd be great." Niall asked the doctor, who walked away moments later. "No. No. I didn't- Sabrina, she stole my phone a-and---"

"Sabrina? I thought she blocked you." Niall frowned. "She did. She did. She--" I coughed, my chest still clenching. "Okay. I need you to talk to Harry, Louis. Niall, tell them to hurry up with the bloody water, and Freddy," Liam looked at the little boy. "Come on up here."

Freddie had blonde hair and the biggest bluest eyes. He was about five years old and eating crackers that he left on the other stool. He strutted over to Liam and raised his arms so he could come up too. "We'll watch him. You two do something." Liam instructed. Louis and Niall separated and Liam faced me again. "Freddie, this is Journey." He introduced. Freddie waved his hand. "Hi!"

"Hi, Freddie."

I felt calmer. "Now, want to explain?" Liam asked. "Harry and I were hanging out at my house. He was upstairs and I was downstairs, getting ready to go to sleep. My phone rang and Sabrina told me to check out the window... I started panicking and couldn't breathe. She came in and stole my phone and the--" I checked my fingers. "Harry's rings. No no no no...Liam, can I borrow your phone?" I asked. "I don't think you wanna...Yeah..." He cleared his throat. "Check Twitter." He told me.

I almost dropped the phone. No.