Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Sarah's POV

Parties are no fun! Well, that's what my philosophy said until now. But coming to the party was a great stress reliever, not partying completely but getting drunk. You can define me as a typical girl sitting in a corner reading books and listening to music. Not today! The music today was a bit too loud compared to headphones and there was no corner or a book in my proximity. Today was the great day when I broke three ground rules defining me. Number one, not getting out of the house except work; number two, not getting drunk and number three, not wearing short clothes. You may think it funny, but yes, it feels like I'm wearing no clothes. Going out for partying after 3 years of graduation isn't easy, right? You can't even imagine how boring it is to work for 3 freaking years inside the same house wearing hoodies and sweatpants with the same people around. Yeah, that is my life but I like it the way it is. It is way better than living through the evil out there. The life of Sarah Walker. Actually, Robinson. No, I'm not married, but you can say my life's just complicated.

Right now I'm inside a club in the prime location of the city with my best friend and my sister. Yes, her dad took my brother and me in after my parents left us. After dad died when we were young, mom found herself a new husband in another continent, and let's just say that man wasn't fond of kids. Somehow my brother helped me complete school and college by his earnings and that of Mr. Robinson. He's 29 and I'm 25, living a fucking luxurios life. Our hard work did pay off, especially Mr. Robinson helped us a lot. He was a friend of my father and his daughter is with whom I'm attending this party. He reminds me so much of my father and sees me as his own daughter.

The idiot dancing with me right now is my best friend, Sara Robinson. Yes, our names are almost the same. The only difference is 'h'. After giving me a lecture this evening about how I am not enjoying my life and I don't know how to live, she eventually made me agree to go to a party with her without her father knowing. She even pressured me to drink and here I am totally drunk, swaying my hips with the rhythm of the music. I didn't enjoy this much my entire life. At first, I was even shy to step inside the club with my current outfit. As time flew, I became more comfortable.

Fernando's POV

I was heading to the biggest and best club in the state with my gang. It is owned by me, and I visit it once a month if I get time, otherwise, it is just some random chicks coming to my house to pleasure me. Jeremy and I were driving my Bugatti, and our friends were behind us with their Lamborghinis. Jeremy being my right hand, always accompanies me. Soon, we reached there. The number of visitors gave me a sense of satisfaction at the work I've done.

As our car approached near the gates, a few bodyguards came running towards us to open doors and park them in the private parking area. We got out, leaving cars to bodyguards and entering the club. The first thing we always do is drink, then we separate into our personal rooms with ladies.

Like usual, I saw people partying away to give us space and heard many whispering about my presence. Anybody banging into us already knew the consequence. As we were walking towards our private drinking space, a girl with beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes wearing a black and orange backless bodycon dress didn't see us approaching and was still in her own world dancing banged into me. Not only did she just bang into me, but also spilled some red wine she was holding on my suit and was about to fall. I held her waist uptight saving her. She is damn sexy. She looked into my eyes. Scared. I did not want her to fear me.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I can help you clean it up." she said panicking at bringing a couple of napkins and rubbing my suit. She was so attractive. I even found her clasping her hand on her mouth after saying oh my god. Sexy and caring, I like it.

"It's okay, tigresa. It's a black suit. Take care next time, you're very clumsy." I just shrugged it off. People stared in silence at such a reaction from me.

"That's a first," I heard someone whisper.

Yeah, that is! I thought to myself.

"Dude did you just do that or I'm dreaming.......?" asked Jer.

"Uh-huh, now there's a tigress for our streak man," Seb said, wiggling his brows.

"Yeah, but she looked like fire. So fuckin' pretty." Jacob said sipping his drink and glancing out of the window. My jaw clenched on that sentence and an unusual urge of killing someone rose into me.

"You do have a death wish my friend. She's already taken by our wildest cat." Adam said, keeping his hand on Jacob's shoulder and nodding his head.

"Will you all stop and focus on something else." Jeremy broke out. Thank you!

By the time they argued on her, I sent all my guards messages for finding her and not letting her out. They were already in their work. I can't let that piece of angel go away.

Ring...Ring...Ring...

"Hello... Yeah... Still up for it... Okay... Remember who is the boss and don't ever try to speak with me in that tone..." I cut the phone.

Pieces of assholes.

"Dude! Chill! What happened?"

"That Hijo de puta was fucking with me," I replied angrily.

"Why the hell did he call you?" Jeremy asked.

"To ask if I was still on that offer," I replied, gulping a shot. Just then I saw tigresa swaying her hips to the rhythm of the music. Just looking at her sway her hips so sexily made me hard again. And the next second she was out of sight again.

"I need a release," I murmured in the girl's ears who was looking at me like I was a fucking ice cream since we had come. She followed me to my personal room on the other side of the bar.

Please vote, comment and share!

-rockinguls088<33