Chapter 10, Double the Trouble, Double the Fun

ADORA

No one saw Catra the entire day, except for her last period, where she walked in and plopped down.

Bow said she slept for the entire class.

Frosta said she probably just showed up so she could come to soccer practice.

But even then, she didn't tease or give anyone a hard time. Which was weird because everyone told me how much she does that. She wasn't like that around me, she was just kinda quiet. But who knows with her! She's....so... Not and cold. I hugged my chest while walking to my locker.

"Ready to meet them Adora, they said they'd be interested already!" She smiled at me. She was leaned against Catra's locker, looking happy as a clam.

"sure, whatever"

"Follow me m'lady "

Scorpia led me around campus until we got to the arts department. We passed the band room and choir room and stopped at a room every one called the black box. I was a room with wood floors and mirrors all along the walls. Everything was black, even the pipes and light fixtures. Theater practices musical numbers in her along with anything that needs choreography.

Scorpia opened the door and motioned me inside. Sitting at a piano was a person with blond hair. They turned around with a devilish smile on their face and strutted toward us.

" The name is Double Trouble, and I hear you need to make you girl friend jealous. " they held out their hand to shake.

I shook there hand politely. They where very tall and thin. Their smile was mischievous and untrustworthy. They had brilliant emerald eyes and blond shoulder length hair, half pulled up and half down.

"She ain't my girlfriend and i'm not tryna make her jealous, I just told her I was dating someone when she didn't want to go with me..." I realized how right they sounded , "That sounded bad, but your not right!"

They laughed and sighed, " What do you want me to wear or what personality I will have. Whatever you feel will get under her skin the most. " They smiled slyly at me.

"I dunno, ask Scorpia..." I crossed my arms and started to rethink this whole idea .

"What do you think my dear?" They glidded toward Scorpia , circling her like a python ready to strike.

"Someone really cling and dramatic. Oh really self centered too. A-and maybe really flirty with Every one around, including Adora." Scorpia shook her head yes and smiled, defiantly proud of herself.

" Peeerfect character of you ask me! I'll pick you up after the game, Scorpia make sure you get her to go to this party, or it will all be in vain. Imagine, my talents wasted on a no show" They fanned themself dramatically.

They turned their attention to me, there sly eyes outlined in a thick black. They grinned, they where thinking up a plan I could tell I would not like.

"I'll start my introduction tomorrow. Keep her hoodie, just don't wear it. Your be wearing mine! Yes that'll defiantly send her into a loop" the squealed with excitement, "I'll walk you to class and sit with you at lunch. Wait at your locker for me, and I'll show up and escort you when she goes to get her stuff. This will be so much fun! I have to plan my outfit! I can even get a hair cut, yes that'll sell it even MORE! And if I do something... rash... Go with it, it's all to sell the act my dear. Any way, see you tomorrow darling"

They practically skipped out of the room singing .

CATRA'S POV

I woke up late Friday morning and practically zipped through my morning schedule. I took a shower and threw on an old unbuttoned baseball jersey over my sports bra and some ripped straight leg jeans. I left the baseball jersey unbuttoned, because I really didn't care about the scares in my stomach, they where all very old looking. It wasn't against dress code, so I didn't care. Nothing says anything about an exposed abdomen, just shoulders. I cuffed my pants and pulled up my matching red socks, then slipped on some old skool vans. I tried to comb my hair, but it was no use. I pulled it up into a bun and hairsprayed the heck out of it.

I cleaned my new helix piercings and put on my chains. Then, I stuffed my keys in my pocket and rushed outside to my motorcycle, not even bothering with a helmet.

It felt good to have the rough wind on my face and stomach. Kinda freeing almost. I was going 95 mph until I pulled off my exit. I drifted around corners going at least 15 over the speed limit until I got into the parking lot. I grabbed my bag and hurried into the school.

If Adora say this, She would have a heart attack. She almost died going 40 mph

I walked in the Cafeteria to get something to eat, but what I saw made me mad. Adora was leaning into a someone, laying her head on their shoulder. I shouldn't have cared, but it made me angry.

She glanced over her shoulder at me, then who I can only assume was Her date, followed suit. They said something and then the table started laughing so hard, even Lonnie! They looked back over at me and laughed at me. Actually laughed. At me.

I gritted my teeth and curled my hands into fists. I angrily paid for a dumb granola bar and sat down at a table where I could still see them. Adora saw me and got up. Her plus one attached to her hip.

They where talk and slender. At least 6'4 and was wearing an oversized cropped t-shirt underneath Adora's Letterman jacket. They had on some baggy paint splattered paint that matched the graffiti shirt. Their dark red boots had mess undercut with the slicked back hair, made them look like and eboy. They practically glowed.

Great now the princess is gonna rub it in. Your date looks pathetic....I hope you know that.

Her date stuck out their hand to me. I think they wanted me to shake it, but I just gritted my teeth and crossed my arms, staring at Adora.

They awkwardly retracted their hand, looking genuinely hurt," My name's Double Trouble, Adora has told me so much about her new friend Catra." They popped the word friend out a little more. It shouldn't have made me angry, but it kinda did.

"Frosta wanted us to come over to formally invite you to the party tonight, it's pretty casual. Frost texted you but, turns out she accidentally ended up texted Kyle. She said you may have given her the wrong number, an honest mix up" Adora smiled at me, " You should go, to the game too! Scorpia said she wanted to hangout and catch up since you guys haven't had time recently."

Double Trouble smiled, " Yeah I'd love to see your rugged charm and delicious face at the party...darling" they sighed and leaned into Adora, who looked mildly uncomfortable.

"Fine, but I'm going for Scorpia, not you" I tried to look as dead pan and dismissive as possible. I left and went to home room, but no sooner than five minute later Adora and her date walks in
And makes a huge seen about saying goodbyes. I noticed her jacket.

Adora traded my hoodie my hoodie for their hoodie. The sleeves of the red hoody where pushed up revealing her muscular arms in greater detail. It made me mad. I was even think of apologizing, but like hell I am now!

I didn't even look at her all class.

Time Skip
(Is this what the power of a time skip feels like?)

I was walking to my locker when I noticed Double Trouble leaning against Adora 's locker. They gave her a quick peck on the cheek witch made her face redder than the letterman Double Trouble had slumped on their thin frame.

They noticed me and smiled flirtatiously , "Ooh, hey kitten... I hope you wear that to the game, Every on likes seeing your skin... It makes you seem even more... Hot, I guess one could say" they blow me a kiss and secure themself under Adora's arm.

"Toodles kitten"

With out any further conversation Adora walks down the hallway with Double Trouble grinning the hole way.I

Their smile told me they where having a ball messaging with me. I gritted my teeth and slammed my locker. I took off down the hallway, panting when I got to my bike.

Two can play that game...it's double the fun.

Thanks so much for reading, the art above is concept art I made when creating at time line for the story. I wanted to preserve double trouble but not make them a lizard still. Let me know how you think I did in the comments. Stay safe and happy bros.
THANKS SO FUCKING MUCH LIKE SHIT WHEN I WROTE THIS THE FIRST ONE I HAD 48 VEIWS.