Chapter 13

She lands on the Dragon's King large ship with a thud, making sure that he knows that she has arrived. She dismounts her dragon, Reef, a Sliquifier.

Sliquifiers are supersonic swimmers and are among the fastest in the Tidal Class. The Sliquifier appears to like a fish combined with a Tidal Glider with legs. When they feel scared or threatened, they shoot a stream of acid at their victims. Train this dragon just right and earn its trust, they can be so loyal and trustworthy that it may even let its rider sit in its mouth!...without eating him.

"Are their dragons on the island?," Dragon King asks.

The masked rider nods. "A whole island filled of them."

A huge, wide grin spreads across the evil man's face. He chuckles and calls for his son.

"We have more." Dragon Lord smiles along with his father and he shouts orders to his crewmen to make course for the small poor island.

When they are a good feet away, Tidal Dragon can spot villagers rushing to hide their dragons so they don't get taken.

"Too late."

Dragon King and Lord assemble their war dragons putting on their armour.

"Destroy everything," Dragon King commands. The dragons grunt and take off in the night skies. As Tidal Dragon mounts Reef to join in on the destruction, she is stopped by Dragon King.

"Not yet."

The war dragons attack Maverick Island, setting houses on fire and destroying large buildings. Some chase villagers, while other scare the villagers to the middle of the island and keep them there. In 10 minute all the villagers are collected and every house, shop, recreational center, and large building is lit in flames.

The crewmen, Dragon King and Lord and Tidal Dragon get off the ship and heads to the where the villagers are.

The war dragons bow as the three mighty vikings come into their view.

Dragon King scans the sea of scared faces. He smirks and the villagers shake with fear.

"Give me your dragons!," he commands.

"No! You can't have them and they aren't yours," a female viking retorts.

Dragon King nods to Tidal Dragon and she gives a signal to Reef, who snatches the female off the ground with his claws. The woman lands with a thump as Reef releases her in front of his master.

Tidal Dragon steals a glance at Dragon King, who nods. She take out a dagger and stabs the woman in the heart. Instant death. She cleans the knife with a cloth and puts it away.

The villagers scream in horror and cry. A young boy tries to run forward but strong arms hold him back. He screams for them to let him go, but the people refuse and drag him back into the crowd.

"Looks like we're gonna have to do this the easy way," Dragon Lord speaks. He waves his bullhook above him and starts screaming.

The alpha appears and roars calling the dragons to come to him. In seconds the skies are filled with dragons and they land in front of the Bewilderbeast and bow.

"No dragon can resist the alpha's command," Tidal Dragon says to the vikings.

"Who are you?," a man asks.

Tidal Dragon takes off her mask and silence fills the air.

Tidal Dragon has black hair and grey eyes. Her hair frames her face and her hair is braided and placed over her right shoulder. She also seems to wear some form of mascara. She is wearing a gray greenish shirt underneath her dress and leather vest. She wears brown pants and brown boots with fur in them and she has leather armbands.

Without further questions the group leaves the island without looking back.