Chapter 21

Sapphire quickly packs all of her clothes into her bag. She silently goes downstairs, in the Haddock resident, and grabs some food and water.

"Grw?," Toothless coos.

Sapphire turns to the Night Fury and shushes him.

Running back to Huccup's room, she puts the food away and then jimps out the window landing on Darkmoon. Saddling her, Sapphire and her dragon take off.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Shadow Dragon makes her way to the Dragon King's ship. She spots hundreds of workers and trappers gathered below.

One trapper catches her eye.

Hidden in shadows, true to her name, she commands her dragon to land quietly.

"Your late!," Dragon King roars.

"Yes. My King, I'm sorry," the trapper apologizes.

Dragon King frowns. He doesn't want an apology. He wants his dragons on time and his trapperson point.  He can't have lazy trappers working for him. They would just slow him down.

"I don't want excuses!," Dragon King yells.

He takes his bullhook and whips it across the trapper's chest. The trapper has no time to duck or dodge the attack.

"Ahhh!," he yells clutching his bleeding chest.

From her hiding spot,Shadow Dragon holds back a laugh.

"Never be late."

"The next time your late you will die," Dragon King speaks. He stares at the young trapper in disgust wondering why he doesn't just kill him now.

"They never learn do they do?," Shadow Dragon asks. She reminds concealed her shadows to not give her herself up.

The bleeding trapper's eyes widen with fear as he tries to search for the voice. Whipping head all around him, he can't find the person.

The Dragon King grins evilly before saying,"Sometimes all it takes is a little pain."

"True."

"What are you doing here?"

"Can't i visit my favorite person in the world?," Shadow Dragon questions.

Dragon King chuckles.

"I'm here to tell you that everything is now going according to plan. Just give me a few more days."