Mirror mirror on the wall

Things are becoming more complicated nowadays. It's hard to understand simple things when you are easily getting distracted by common pieces of stuff. I must admit that living is somehow boring, you wake up- do the things that you are obligated to do. Then you press replay.

But what if I tell you, the moment you wake up and the moment you set foot on your warm carpeted floors everything starts to unwrap- as if the world is beginning to be open. Impossible right? when the world we're living isn't even close to fantasy. The world we're living has a reality on its own and it sucks.

I read stories and myths, or even, legends that have lead to teleportation. What if we are capable of teleporting to other worlds if we'll walk at the right time, the right place, and in the right mind. Trust me, I'm not a nerd.

I walk around the city of (chosen place) my flowy dress captured the wind as I glide away from the pavement. I put on my Bluetooth headphones and 'Tomorrow comes today' by Gorillaz begins to boom inside my ears, one of my favorite bands. I just wish that they're real, I mean Damon and Jamie are enough but...I kind of wish that 2d, Murdoc, Russel, and Noodle are real. It would be so awesome if they were. But what can I do? we live in a reality that actually sucks.

I stopped in front of a huge shopping mall. I sighed, "alright let's end this crap." I muttered and walked in, I look at my list-to-buy.

"Apples," but how many apples? I shrugged and took a transparent plastic bag and dump about five apples in there.

"Milk," I said again to no one and went to the aisle where the milk is located.

I hummed along with the music and grab milk from one of the fridges that have been standing there. I sighed and stare down at the carton of milk, 'I wish life could be much better.' I thought to myself and put the milk inside the basket.

I look at my list and look at what's next, "Strawberry Jam," I sighed again and walk towards the aisle where it is located.

As I got there, the song switched to 'On Melancholy Hill' I forgot, I put the music on shuffle, I love this song. This one always calmed me down whenever shits happen.

I grab a jar and look at it for a moment, 'it's not a lot' as I compare the insides to the other jars.

My hand reached what I think is the largest but unfortunately, someone grabbed it before I could. I gasped and didn't make eye contact, how can I be able to make eye-contact after that?

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to..." I stuttered.

"It's okay." Someone bluntly stated. My eyes widen in disbelief as the voice of someone that I wanted to get away and forget so badly resurfaced inside my head.

Or maybe he's just in my head.

I built the courage to look up. Suddenly, I am locked with the eyes of someone...I thought I knew.

"Cason?" I asked though it is very obvious that it's him who stood in front of me.

"Y/n." His low, blunt, voice proceeded to answer. I swallowed the lump of my throat and bitterly smile.

'Well you can't get what you want
But you can get me'  the song sync in with the situation. Oh God, not right now. I removed my headphones.

"Look, what I did-"

"It's okay. It's okay." I repeated. No, it's not okay, Cason. It's depressingly not okay.

"I know it's not, Y/n. And I'm sorry for what I did." He admitted this for a hundred times that are so many my mind refused to believe that it's true.