Trapped with Ideas

NOT PROOFREAD<<

I look at my nails, examining it. It started to grow longer than I expect it to be.

"Are you still not going to tell us?" Murdoc spoke through the microphone. I didn't look at him, I kept on examining my nails- and I shrugged as a response.

I never verbally answered him, it was either a nod or a shake in the head. I heard his distant sighed. He seems to be aggravated by the silence, but I'm not. We can play this game over and over and I wouldn't be bothered by it.

"If you're not going to speak, you're a fat cow." He threatened.

I guess I am, I didn't look up and shrugged once again. I took the tiny specks of dirt that are been sitting behind my growing nail.

"It's been 2 hours, you're not going to be silent forever." He said again, I finally look up and met his gaze. I chuckled and shook my head in amusement.

The fact that he's more annoyed than I am brought entertainment. I crossed my leg over the other and placed my arms on the armrest of the chair, I stared deeply into him.

"Bollocks, fine then. Rot in there." He stood up and went to the door. I arched an eyebrow, my eyes following his green figure. As he reached the door, he turned the knob. He knitted his eyebrows in confusion and turned it again.

He began to pull it harsher than before. I smiled at how absurd he was, he began banging the door-hoping that someone might hear his pleading knocks.

I laughed and stood up. I walked towards the key where I had left it. I picked it up from the floor, I tapped loudly onto the plastic glass boundary. I dangled it, the clank of the metal as I shook it.

Murdoc turned around and look at my hand and what I held. He rolled his eyes, and if I'm mistaken by his expression, he probably groaned in annoyance.

He stomped his way towards the door and unlocked it. I held onto the keys and stepped outside.

"Since I got the keys...that means,"

"No, no."

"I'm in charge," I assumed.

He groaned once again and opened his palms for me to hand it over to him, I smirked and laughed at his face.

"No I'll do it, I'm not trusting you when these keys on your hand." I walked passed him and inserted the key in the knob.

"Hurry up, it's gettin' hot in 'ere," Murdoc complained, I rolled my eyes and inserted the key once more. I arched an eyebrow once the key stopped working.

"Hold on, it's not working." I removed it and inserted it again, just like any other tries. The door was shut, locked.

I examined the key and look over at Murdoc. "Is this even the right key?" I asked him. His lips curled in confusion.

"What do you mean? Let me see," he was about to snatch it from me but I stepped back and withdraw my hands. I look at him skeptically and gripped firmly unto the keys.

"You're not trying to fool me, are you?" I asked, glaring at the green man. He rolled his eyes.

"Do I look like I'm joking? Give me that!" He successfully took a grip on the keys.

He gazed at it, but once his eyes dilated I knew shit was coming. He looked at me then at 2d, I gulped down and laughed awkwardly.

"Yew grabbed the wrong keys, didn't yew?" 2d asked, standing up from his seat.

Murdoc swallowed down the guilt and glare at 2d, "Ugh, I did." He admitted.

"What now?" I bit the inside of my cheeks as I stare at both men, nervous about the thoughts of being trapped.