Missing piece

NOT PROOFREAD<<

AND I CHANGED YOUR P.O.V. TO 'I'

As the time pass, the three of us worked on 'Glitter freeze'.

"There's something missing," Murdoc scratched his chin. The three of us sat on the carpeted floor- he stared deeply onto the music sheets.

"Yeah, there is." I nodded, he looked at me and rolled his eyes. Irritated that I wouldn't tell him what really is missing.

"Where's north from here? Tha' way?or this way?" Stuart suddenly asked, I look at him and look at Murdoc. Murdoc eyes beamed when he heard Stuart's question.

"Oi, say that again mate." Murdoc quickly pulls the drum pads towards him.

"What?" Stuart asked confusedly. "Which question?"

"The first- the first question!" Murdoc said, aggravated. Stuart flinched and began to nod vigorously.

"Where's north from here?" Stuart said again, Murdoc seemed unsatisfied yet. He scratched the back of his neck.

"There's a missing piece, I just don't know it." He rubbed his face for a brief moment and let out a deep sighed. I looked at the music sheets and tapped it silently.

"Why don't you spit it out? You're still not dead after spilling the collaboration with Little Dragon," Murdoc irritatedly stated.

I chuckled, "You mean, 'Not dead YET'," I ran my fingers through my hair and rested my head against my palms. "Why don't you ask, 2d." I look over towards 2d.

I manage to not call him Stuart, I mean- he just threw away the friendship we had in the bin right? Now, we're back on being acquaintances.

"Did yew just-"

"Dents, what do you think?" Murdoc cut him off. He looked at me in despair, I looked away and gaze up to Murdoc. Stu- I mean 2d- sucked a breath and grabbed the music sheet to examine it.

"I don' know, I think it's enough, Mudz." He shrugged and put down the sheets.

I began to feel hungry, damn, it would be good to taste those newly bought foods.

"No, no, no, It's not." Murdoc highly disagreed with 2d's opinion. He abruptly stood up and went to his desk. He began to grab his cigars and lit it with his lighter.

His back facing us. He blew out a cloud of smoke before facing us once again.

"Let's go out," he soon said.

"What?! Again?" I exclaimed in surprise, "Did you forget that we just stole a fishing boat not too long ago?"

"So what? I need to go to the Pub,"

"Can't it be next week?" I begged.

He looked at me then at 2d, eyes flickering between us. What is he thinking? Going out twice in one day? That's a total nightmare.

"Hm, we won't go out but only if you will tell me what's the missing piece." He laughed sinisterly. My jaw fell onto the floor when he stated these threatening words.

"Are you kidding me? No," I protested. He took his black leather jacket that's been hanging on the office chair and went off.

"Then let's go," he was about to step outside the recording studio when I called him.

"What? Given up?" He didn't face us, he was at the door frame, waiting for my response.

I look at him and shook my head, I stood up and crossed my arms. He turned around and smirked. I look at him in complete disbelief.