Fiancée

Not Proofread<<

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Stuart stated, repetitively. You crossed your arms over your chest and look at him.

You shook your head and facepalmed, "Fine, I am not gonna tell Murdoc." You responded you gave him the basket. He relieved let out a big sigh.

"But if he finds about what happened earlier, don't expect me to lie to him." Stuart's expression got disappointed but nodded anyway. You craned your head, signalling to go and get the beer now.

As you paced the aisle, you look behind you to see Stuart's eyes scanning through the refrigerators. You stopped when you spot beers. You open the fridge and took the bottled beer one by one, "Here let me 'elp yew," Stuart volunteered. He picked four at once, two on each hand.

"Where is Murdoc anyway?" You asked, ducking down and reaching out for the beers, you noticed as Stuart flinched.

"I don' know," He shrugged. You look at him, then shrug as well. Confused to whatever's the meaning of causing him to flinch at an innocent question.

Or was it really that innocent to be exact?

As the last beer bottle was in the basket, the two of you started to stroll around the grocery store. You crossed your arms together over your chest as your eyes are piercing through the shelves. Mouth watering on a variety of foods.

"Ugh, I shall look away." You said to yourself, you look straight ahead and saw a familiar figure wandering around. You squint your eyes.

You raised your arms up and wave vigorously, as you got the green man's attention. He looked at the both of you and walk towards your direction, with his cyborg.

"Let's ask him if we can buy foods," you whispered to Stuart as you slowly approached Murdoc.

"Yea, I'm tired eating outdated cereals, " he agreed.

Finally, face to face with the satanic bassist. "Hey Murdoc, can we also get food?" You asked, he looked at you with an arched eyebrow.

"Did you bought your...stuff?" He asked, you nodded and showed him the little box, inside was your undergarments. "Oh, and here you go." You pull out the card from your back pockets and gave it to him.

He took it, "I also um, bought bras." You lightly said. He snapped his head to you.

"You what?" He said through gritted teeth.

"B-before you can kill me, I swear I'm gonna pay you back when I'll find my purse." You hid behind Stuart. "It wasn't your money in the first place anyway," you whispered. Stuart heard your small bickering from behind him, he couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"You better be, " Murdoc passed the both of you. You smiled and followed him. You look over at cyborg noodle and smiled briefly, but she didn't retort the action. She was back to her usual state.

"This is very unusual, don't you think?" You asked Stuart. He nodded and gaze at Murdoc.

"Yea, he seems calmer." He answered.

"Where did he went anyway?" You rhetorically asked. You look at the green man's figure as he walked. You walked faster and confront him with the question.

"Where did you went?" You asked, creeping behind him. He craned his head and looked at you.

"The pub," he bluntly said with a tint of a smile on his face. You shrugged. The vibe he was giving was peculiar.

"Oooh, met a lady I assume?" You smiled, thinking that Murdoc is capable of being in a relationship. As you realized that it was close to the impossible you arched an eyebrow, "Cut the cameras, hold up- Stuart," you turn to Stuart.