Confidential? Not Anymore

The title is based on the iconic line of PewDiePie's walkthrough on Outlast 1, you can hear that on part...um, mostly on every part of his walkthrough.

NOT PROOFREAD<<

I sat quietly on the couch in the recording studio. As Murdoc's voices filled the room with his rants and 'why we should tell him our secret' I slouched down and look at 2d who was beside me, I gave him a 'we fucked up' look and he retorted the action.

"So, tell me. Tell meeee," Murdoc sat across from us, his index finger pointed towards him.

"Tell you what exactly?" I asked, though I already know what he wants. I was just adding fuel to the fire. He groaned so loud and balled his fists.

"The deluxe song!" He exclaimed in annoyance.

I laughed, entertained. The fact that he is mad and aggravated for nothing put guilt yet fun in the situation. I covered my mouth as the laughter continues.

What I hate about laughing is, I hit people when my laughter deteriorates.

"Ow! 'Ey!" Stuart exclaimed as I slapped his right arm.

I inhaled to stop myself from laughing even further, "Sorry Stu," I wiped a tear from my eye and look at Murdoc. I crossed my legs over the other and looked at his irritated look.

"A secret for a secret," I bluntly stated. He sighed once again and briefly looked away from me.

"I'm going to include you in the album if you're going to tell me the secret." He bribed, his smile showing off.

"That would be nice, but no." He was probably not informed that including me in his album can kill me.

"Come on mate! Nobody can decline on that offer, even little-" He quickly stopped talking, covering his mouth, I arched my eyebrows and began to suspect that he indeed kidnapped someone. He cleared his throat, "Even that bloke couldn't even resist the offer. Look at him now! The lead singer of Gorillaz," he pointed at 2d.

"I only came here to make music!" 2d defended, slouching back down on the couch with pure hatred.

I rolled my eyes, "Who did you abduct today?" I nonchalantly asked. Giving Murdoc a disappointed look.

"No one, because I did not fucking abduct someone!" He protested. His eyes flickering everywhere but us.

"He surely did, luv. Look at those eyes," 2d whispered beside me. I nodded, we both look at the green man and began to sit in silence.

Letting the eerie silence disturb someone's comfort is another level of manipulating into getting what you needed.

I blinked, gawking into Murdoc's different eye colors. He must have heterochromia. I studied his features a little more, realizing that this man is actually attractive- I am not saying that he can push me against the wall in a sexual manner, what I'm saying is he's genuinely attractive.

When his eyes locked with mine- but something about the way he looked at me hits different- I felt so attacked that I have to look away. Dammit, why? It's not like- no, that can't be.

I shook my head and erase the disturbing thoughts that have occurred inside my mind, I massaged the side of my head and sighed- briefly closing my eyes.

Murdoc groaned loudly once again. "Fine! Fine!" He raised his arms up in surrender.

I smiled. He rubbed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I kidnapped the girl from little dragon earlier," he lowly said, barely even went into my ear.

"We knew it! Ha!" I jumped in triumph, but then I realized that it was not worth celebrating- I sat back down and internally punishing myself for being insensitive. "Fuck..." I cursed under my breath.