Agree to disagree

Not Proofread<<

I looked at the board, it was now filled with different artists and different places. I look over at the two musicians as they still kept on writing names on the blank papers.

"Wha' about Snoop Dogg?" 2d suggested and wrote it down. "I like Snoop Dogg, we met in England once, when he was tourin'. And I don' know what to say, I fumbled with the words-" he was soon cut off.

"It's because you're a plank, fumbling with everything like a squirrel stuck in a tree," Murdoc offensively said. 2d just glared at him and shrugged at me, as if the words were not affecting him.

"Anyways, nevertheless I got meself an autograph," 2d smiled, showing off the missing spots of his teeth. I laughed a bit.

I heard Murdoc lowly growled.

Before Murdoc could do something he might regret, I quickly thought of a question.

"Murdoc, what really is glitter freeze?" I asked. He gazes at me.

"Hm, dare I say it's about my pirate friend, Mark, or Mark E. Smith-" he stopped as his eyes lit up, indicating he had another idea. "-right, Mark! He's a good lad, I would love to work with him. I never got the chance to see him before he went off to uh-hm...uh, where was he again?"

He turned to 2d, "Uh, probably at the pacific ocean, looking for crackens." 2d answered.

"Yes, yes, yes, looking for mysterious creatures in the abyss." He nodded, and as if the memories of him and Smith flashes before his very eyes.

"Could it be something else?" I asked. He looked at me, escaping from his trance.

"Maybe, maybe. I don't quite remember but a song has many meanings. It's not just one, but hundreds, you know? And I like that, it depends on how you felt and the song just switched it up to the feeling,"

I slowly nodded and forgot about the fact that this man is actually a genius.

I stood up and dragged the board towards them, I stood beside it. "So is this it?" I asked, showing them the papers that have been dangling on the white plank.

"Hm, yeah." 2d nodded.

"What about you, bird. Who do you suggest?" Murdoc asked. I smiled and clapped my hands in excitement.

I grabbed a paper and a marker. Wrote down the names. They tried to take a glimpse of what I wrote but before they could even, I stood up and place it on the other names.

"What!?" Murdoc astonishingly said- mouth agape. "No! Not him!"

"I know, I know, he said your Cuban boots are shit but hear me out- they have a big role on this album," I explained.

Murdoc blinked in disbelief, I winced when he groaned loudly.

"Y/n, No. They're like the most annoying blokes in the universe!" He exaggeratedly stated. I frowned and pointed towards the name I just wrote.

"Murdoc, Yes. They are good! How can you not see that?" I convinced. He shook his head in disagreement.

"2d, what do you think? Damon and Jamie in Plastic beach?" I asked him. 2d thought for a second before nodding, receiving a death glare from Murdoc.

"I agree with you there, Y/n. We need people who really know how to do music, and not just bugging around like some maniac." 2d bravely said, giving back the death glare that Murdoc once gave.

"Shut it, twerp." Murdoc scolded.

"You heard meh, I agree with her. Damon and Jamie got some fantastic visuals towards music, unlike your head throbbing bassline shit." 2d said again.