Small talks

OH MY GOD, I CAN'T- GORILLAZ LIKED MY COMMENTS ON THEIR POST ABOUT THE NEW EPISODE ON SONG MACHINE! AAH! BUT EP.5 TEASER GAVE ME THE HYPE

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT FRIDAY 13TH?

-

You and Stuart had been hanging out for the last two days, Murdoc didn't go outside. None of you even had a tiny glimpse of his green figure. It seems like he doesn't exist- both of you never heard his demands, his vulgar remarks on Stuart, and because of that. It made you worried.

What was he doing? You thought to yourself, talk about self-quarantine, huh.

"mY mIlksHake bRings aLl tHe bOyS tO thE yArd, aNd tHeY'rE LiKe it'S betTer tHaN yoUrs, dAmN rIghT it'S bEtTer thAn yoUrS~" you sang as you pour the newfound milk in Stuart's bowl, he clanks his spoon against the table to make the beats. Both of you had found this milk when the two of you tried cleaning the kitchen.

It was worth it, despite the fact that roaches and rats came into view that you have to wear extra clothing to prevent yourselves from even interacting with the pests. "We made a great team, love," Stuart said, taking a spoon full cereals and ate it.

"Hell yes, and the fact that we just earned ourselves 'almost expired milk', this will keep us alive." You said pouring yourself the same amount of milk. You sat down beside him and ate your cereals. You sulked, "But Murdoc didn't even step outside since we had our big fight, "

"...yea." He mumbled, getting sad too.

"Do you think he's dead?" You asked, concerned. Stuart's eyes widen from the concerning question, he drank down the cereal in his mouth.

"That bloke might be a pain in the arse, but I hOpE he's not dead," Stuart said.

You look at him, arched an eyebrow as your lips curled in skepticism. "You're lying, aren't you?"

"Yes." He quickly responded. He nodded vigorously.

"Oh Stuart, you wished he was dead but me? I lowkey wish he wouldn't die." You smirked. He looked back at you in shock, "wot? I'm asking yew as a person, why would yew want him to be alive?!" He cried.

"Why do you want him dead?" You asked back. Although, it was obvious why he wanted him dead.

"He kidnapped meh! Run meh over by his car twice! Trapped meh inside this plastic island that Gorillaz called 'home', did meh girlfriend in the toilet and that was my favourite toilet so I had to use a different one! He stole my organs! And above all else, he put Noodle in danger!" He whimpered. Face buried on his palms.

You realized it, he was right. Murdoc is abusive, manipulative and he destroyed Stuart mentally, emotionally and physically. You frowned, "Right, " you pursed your lips.

But Gorillaz isn't Gorillaz without Murdoc. And that's a fact.

"I can't take it anymore, Y/n." He sobbed, you caressed his back soothingly to stop him from crying even more. "I can't sleep, that whale is looking right at meh."

"Hey, hey. It's gonna be okay, I'm here. I'll protect you- if you want." You smiled sadly at him, getting rid of his hands away from his face.

"No, no, I don't want yew to get in trouble, " he shook his head.

"Stuart, this is my only way to say 'thank you' I can't offer anything." You held his hands, he looked at it for a while and back at you.

"No. I'm fine, I only come 'ere to make music, it's alright, love. Thank you." He said withdrawing his hands back.

You nodded, but of course, you're still gonna protect him. "Okay..." You muttered. Facing back the bowl of cereal.

You let out a breath and tapped the spoon against the bowl. "Well, do you wanna make that depressing feeling into a song?" You asked, stretching a smile.