Tea and Biscuits

NOT PROOFREAD<<

"Yes," Murdoc bluntly stated. I sighed and threw the marker on the table, already giving up.

"Alright then, 'cause honestly though, you wouldn't care about how you feel towards them if you wanted this album to work, you have to care about the quality and the contents they'll bring to the album." I plopped on the couch, sighing in defeat.

"I just wanna get out of here and eat real food, we haven't eaten anything other than cereals right?" I asked Stuart who simply nodded. I rolled my eyes and look at Murdoc.

"Why don't you try and open the door, you're the leader anyway," I said to Murdoc. I rested my head on the headboard and look at the ceiling.

Murdoc stood up and began to look for things that will open the door. His shufflings behind us, I look over to him- I saw he pulled out a tiny screw from a drawer and turned around.

Murdoc crouched down, leveling with the knob. He inserted the screw inside the lock. I look over at 2d as he eyed the scene as well.

"Did you know that cows have best friends too?" I said to 2d, he looked over at me and arched an eyebrow but soon smiled.

"Wha- whoa, really?" He smiled.

"Yeah, it's pretty cute, but it would be sad if their best friend gets slaughtered." I shrugged. As we wait for Murdoc to unlock the door.

"It's very interesting how they're only made for us humans to consume," he stated. Twisting his lips and looked at me.

"Yeah, and-"

"I thought the both of you aren't 'friends' anymore," Murdoc rudely interrupted. I looked at him, he successfully opened the door.

I look at 2d who looked at me, "We are friends, but not like before." I frowned and stood up.

"And look, you unlocked the door. As you should be doing for the last couple of hours, now we're all fucking starving. What time is it?"

I heard Murdoc groaned behind me, I turn around, "So what do you want for dinner?" I asked. He looked at me then at 2d. He gave me a skeptical look.

"Uh, steak would be nice." He answered.

"Yeah, with chips on the side." 2d soon stated.

"Same, I would like me some steak too." I nodded in agreement. The two looked at each other, rather confused at how quickly their expression changed.

"Hm, but I'm into McDonalds tonight though," I said again. Looking up at the ceiling and figuring out what should I really wanna eat.

"Did we even bought meat earlier?" Murdoc asked me. I shook my head, we did not. I was too focused on cleaning products.

He scratched his head, "Did you even took the bloody time to think about getting at least three?" He fumed.

I gave him a guilty smile, "No, very much I did not." I avoid eye contact so he wouldn't see how dumb I really look in the inside.

"Sweet Satan, I thought you're going to cook," Murdoc assumed. I looked at him, brows knitted in his assumptions.

"Murdoc, it's late. Why would I cook steak in the middle of the night," I said, wait is it midnight? Hm, I honestly don't know anymore.

"And no, I am not going to cook unless I have the enthusiasm to do so. You, green man, just took away the slightest motivation I have in cooking so thank you very much." I sarcastically said, digging my index finger to his chest.