useless traveller

How could I be so careless? I shouldn't have said anything, being transferred to a place that animated people existed is something that me- as a person who lives in a reality that doesn't actually have one mythical species in my world- can't handle! Ugh, I let fangirling took over my brain. Again!

"So what's the problem 'ere? If you broke the timeline, then there's nothing to worry about spilling the future, eh?" He chuckled amusingly. I gave him an exasperated look.

"No, you don't understand. It doesn't break immediately if one can tell the future to a living form from the past can cause universal chaos! If I'm gonna utter another topic about the future, I may..." I stopped as fear took over me. "No...No." I covered my mouth as it started to trembled vigorously.

"You may what exactly?" He stood in front of me. I look at him and took a deep breath, I briefly look away from him and hesitated.

"Cease to exist."

He cocks an eyebrow as his lips curled in incredulity. "...Not to exist, mhm..." he turned around as if he was thinking about something.

"What? What are you thinking?" I asked I'm on the urge to panic as his deep thinking making me anxious even more.

"In that case, it's not my problémo, Love. You can er- go back home and kiss mum a lovely 'i'm home' kiss." He walked up to me and patted my head and walk past me.

"N-no, I can't go home." I retorted, stopping him from stepping out of the door.

"And I can't keep you. If you're so afraid of breaking the 'timeline' and cannot help my band out- then you're nothing but a useless time traveller." He nudged my shoulder as he successfully walks out of the door.

I felt my body ran cold as if I was being drowned by ice-cold water. I held onto the door frame as I begin to lose my balance. How could I fuck this up real fast?

I slide down, the cold door frame against my back. Tears emerged from my eyes.

I can't go home. I thought. I wiped away my tears and sniffed.

If I'm gonna be stuck here for the rest of my life- or spending my life swimming in the ocean till' I reach the nearest land- I should make the best of it.

I run my fingers through my unexpectedly damp scalp. I hugged my knees for comfort, trying my best to decrease the hallowed feeling.

Being here is nothing but a nightmare, I shouldn't have come here or even had the thought to go inside that damned mirror. I'm such an idiot.

"Er-uh...Hello uh- again." Someone crept behind me. I quickly turned around but sighed when I figured who it was.

"Hey," I mumbled turning back to my direction. I didn't have the courage to even look him in the eyes- er uh his oblivion sockets? I don't know. But after today, after I lied to him. I couldn't bring myself to even face him. Even though he doesn't know that I lied.

"Uh, are yew alright?" He asked, he walked up to me and stood in front. I look up to him and smiled bitterly.

"I'm fine. Actually, I'm fresh as a daisy."

"Yew don't look like a daisy." He innocently retorted. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I meant was- Uh, I'm alright."

"But yew don't look alright, to meh." He crouched down to my level and look at me with those creepy iconic eyes.

"Fine. I'm not. I can't go home, Murdoc doesn't even believe me because I can't tell where nood-" I quickly stopped myself before finishing the sentence.

Teleported to Plastic Beach [Gorillaz]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara