Stolen Cruiser

Not Proofread<<

He pursed his lips, he looked at you with anger. "I can't believe yew just said tha'," he said.

You look away for a brief moment and back to him, "It's the truth, I'm not gonna sugar coat it with lies Stuart. She cheated on you, once a cheater always a cheater." You replied. It hurts you that you broke him, his black eyes stared at you in disappointment. You look away.

He let out a sniff and walked away, leaving you there confused. I'm sorry. You thought as his presence started to drift away.

"Hey, what's taking so long?" Murdoc's voice called you. You sniffed and turn to him.

"Sorry, here some cleaning products. I have to clean your house." You said and gave him the basket. He took it and looked at you.

"Oi, what happened to you?" He asked. You smiled lightly and shrugged.

You pursed your lips in anger and pressed your palms together, wanting to choke Paula for breaking Stuart's heart. You groaned in anger and hesitated to even talk about the previous situation. "We...um, we saw Paula today," you choked.

Murdoc chuckled hysterically, "Let me guess, that bloke stopped functioning?" He cackled again.

"Yeah, he stopped working and now I'm his fake 'fiancée'," you air quoted Fiancée. You crossed your arms together, "I can't believe it, Murdoc. She's even worse in person." The both of you started to walk towards the cashier.

"Right on that, she's horrible!" Murdoc exclaimed in complete disgust. "I don't see what that moron sees in her. I did him a favour and all he did was complain,"

"Well, it was wrong by the way." you craned your head to his way. He snickered a laugh. You noticed another toothpick sitting on his lips. Why is this man full of toothpicks? Does he bring a pack of it every day?

"I was just helping the lad out, I couldn't resist the offer. You know me," he shrugged. You look at him in a 'are you sure about that' look.

"Fine fine, yeah I know it was wrong but look at her! She's ugly," He exclaimed in horror. You shook your head but couldn't help but to agree. Paula's not that ugly but her personality is.

You sighed deeply, "It doesn't matter now if she's ugly or not, I just ruined my relationship with Stuart. Now, what am I gonna do?" You asked.

"He'll come around, but you are going to help me with the album," Murdoc said. You sighed again.

"I'm gonna guide you, yes. But not going to spit everything." You replied.

Murdoc shrugged, he thought your help wasn't necessary now since he got a hold of your phone. All he has to do now is wait till that phone will turn back on.

"Damn man, you're so strong. Holding two baskets at once, my arms could never." You complimented Murdoc, he smirked and put down the baskets on the floor.

As the both of you reached the cashier, Stuart was nowhere to be found. You put the items on the counter. I assume Stuart gave him the basket before fleeing off to who knows where.

You sighed for the millionth time today, you glanced at the mini shelves beside the counter and found a pack of gums. You reached for it and put it along with the items.

"Put it back," Murdoc stated. You frowned and hesitated.

"It's just gums, it'll only cost you a dollar. Plus it's not for me, it's for you." You responded. You shrugged and crossed your arms over your chest. Murdoc seemed surprised at your statement.