I'm sorry

HELLO.

NOT PROOFREAD<<

"O-one more time," Murdoc said, stuttering as he managed to burped at the same time. I spin on the chair next to him.

The four us are working on 'To binge'.

Yukimi started to hum the melodies, I flicked my fingers and felt her voice vibrating through my headphones.

"How's that?" She asked. I looked at Murdoc who gave a thumbs up.

"Do the- um, the- ah fuck give me a sec," Murdoc rubbed his forehead and reached out to me- indicating to get the water bottle next to me- I nodded and swiftly gave him what he asked for.

"Thanks, love." He muttered and opened the bottle, the next thing he gulped every drop of water inside it. He tossed it away carelessly behind him.

"Right, what I was saying- do the backup vocals that go 'hUüûM, hUum,' exactly like that," Murdoc hummed, sad to say it was off tune. Yukimi arched her left eyebrow and gaze at Murdoc in dissatisfaction, she shook her head and adjusted her mic.

Then off she goes, singing that sweet like syrup melody- like the one you hear in the song.

"Well?" Yukimi once asked again, shrugging her shoulders at the same time.

Murdoc nodded, "Yeah, that one hits differently than the last one. Alright, that's good enough- I'll take it from here."

Yukimi went out of the isolation room and walked towards us. "When can I get back to my bandmates? I already missed two interviews."

Murdoc looked at me for a second then shifted his eyes to her. "Yeah, mate. Oi Faceache!" He called 2d.

As for 2d, he was finished recording his part two hours ago and slumped back to the couch to have a quick nap. When he heard Murdoc's deafening voice, he quickly jolted up.

"Y-yea?" 2d stammered, rubbing his sockets.

"Walk Ms. 'Yukimi' out of the door, Cyborg Noodle will be there to send her home," Murdoc stated, drinking down the beer in his hand.

"Alright, c'mon." 2d groaned while waving his hand.

"Wait, can I come?" I asked, why am I asking? "Hey wait up! I'm coming!" I called both turns around and halted.

As I got there, the three of us continued.

As the three of us walked down the hallway, the dreadful silence was bothering me.

"Are you going to report us to the police?" I asked, looking at Yukimi. She looked at me and chortle.

She dismissively fluttered her hand, "Oh no, missing out two interviews is a fucking miracle, I don't wanna be trapped in a stage with eyes looking at me and people gawking into my personal life, that suck ass,"

"Is it really that hard to be in the spotlight?" I asked. She bit her lip and looked at 2d.

"Hm, yeah. How should I put this? Uh... Think about your life as a movie, pretty perfect, right? Yes. And people will expect greatness from you, so you thrive for perfection and hope that you don't fucked up a simple thing or else people will be calling you an idiot. And it's hard 'cause you're not a machine that is programmed to do shits for society," she gulped.

She stopped and looked at me, "You're a human being who's not perfect and will never be perfect. So, yeah, being in the spotlight is a blessing and a curse."

I sadly sighed.

"Yea, I pretty much agree with you Yukimi." 2d nodded.

We stepped in the elevator.