Cicadas

REMEMBER: YOU ALSO WRITE SONGS.

NOT PROOFREAD<<

PUT Y'ALL SEAT BELTS ON❗❗

"N-no, we were just here not too long ago," I said. Murdoc sighed and walked in, Cyborg Noodle went off her way and disappeared when she made a left turn down the hallway.

"Now tell me your secret, mate," Murdoc stated, coming towards us. He crossed his arms over his chest and eyed us both.

"Dents," He called 2d. 2d did a 180⁰ and looked at me in an anxious look.

"Well?" Murdoc intervene. I looked at the green man and cleared my throat, licked my lips, and preparing for the lie- uh, more like seasoning it.

I jumped on the counter and sat on it, my feet dangling off the edge of the marble counter. I took a deep breath, "I don't think you can handle this Murdoc, 2d almost fainted when I told him the secret." I masked a sad face, I lightly sniffed and looked at the ground.

"Fucking hell, Y/n. Just tell me," He spat, extending his arms.

I gazed at him in a devastating look, I sighed and looked at 2d- for support. 2d grabbed my shoulder and tapped it lightly, adding the spice.

I held 2d's hand which is on my shoulder and looked at Murdoc.

"Cicadas are emerging this 2020," I quickly hid my face onto 2d's chest. Crying instantly.

I never told 2d about these insects coming to 2020 as if it's the year to live again. So, I'm guessing he's more confused than Murdoc.

"What?" Murdoc was still confused.

It was not a lie, which I fucked up. But who cares anyway.

I cried even further, my face buried deeper onto 2d's chest- his hand against my back, as a sign for comfort.

"What do you mean? The insects!?" Murdoc said again. I didn't reply and continued my spectacular acting.

"Are you serious right now?" Murdoc said again, rather irritated this time.

I pulled away from Stuart and faintly wiped my tears away. I inhaled painfully, and dramatically- grasping that bedazzle in the acting.

"Deadass," I choked. Tears forming in the corner of my eyes, I frantically wiped it away and looked at Murdoc who nonchalantly gazed at me with full disappointment plastered on his green face.

"Wha- I'm serious, a million cicadas are going to emerge in 2020, not only that but Karens are upgrading,"

"Dry those tears love, 'cause I'm not falling into your mischief," Murdoc pointed towards me.

"Who says I'm lying?" I looked at him in incredulity- my heart fastens, so that was not believable enough? Even though I was stating mad facts.

"...There's no secret, yeah?" He nonchalantly looked at me and sighed in disbelief. I gulped down the lump of my throat and jump off the counter.

"That was the secret, Murdoc." I smiled genuinely.

"Uh, no it's not. There is no secret, you lied to me!" He spat. I winced at the sudden change of his tone.

I stayed silent, I pursed my lips and gave him a 'well I had to do it' look. My shoulders hunched.

"Yeah, fine- there was no deluxe edition in plastic beach, but I did not lie about the cicadas!" I reasoned.

[There was a deluxe song in plastic beach, it was probably an experiment for the orchestral intro, I don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)]

"I don't care about that damn cicadas, it's irrelevant in the album!"